Random good picture Not show
1. They are normally a more benign audience.
2. The effects of this chemical are fairly benign.
3. Is the growth benign or cancerous?
4. They enjoyed an especially benign climate.
5. Is the tumour malignant or benign?
6. He shook his head in benign amusement.
7. It wasn't cancer,[sentencedict.com/benign.html] only a benign tumour.
8. Martha is a benign old lady.
9. We're taking relatively benign medicines and we're turning them into poisons.
10. We are looking for an environmentally benign alternative to bleach.
11. A benign tumour will not cause you any fatal harm.
12. The surgical specimen, however, proved to be benign.
13. All are testimony to a wetter, more benign past.
14. How are we to separate benign from malignant strictures?
15. Other relationships seem at first sight to be benign.
16. Faith in benign science knew no bounds.
17. How benign these films are, though, is questionable.
18. Even scientific innovations with benign intentions had unintended consequences.
19. A policy worthy of the suspicion of benign neglect.
20. Most cases follow a benign course.
21. Fortunately, inter-agency rivalries are usually more benign.
22. The benign old woman wore a big flowered garden hat and tended a magical flower garden.
23. A particularly interesting finding was that of a benign tubulovillous polyp that contained both a mutant K-ras and a p53 allele.
24. The eighteenth-century interior of the building has survived through benign neglect.
25. You would never have guessed his intentions from the benign expression on his face.
26. The covert activities of secret service and conspiracy theories entered the apparently benign. neutral world of the art museum.
27. She had just had painful surgery to remove an ovarian cyst that had turned out to be benign.
28. The door was pushed open and Zak Smythe, who grew more benign as the days went by, appeared.
29. Mr. Trippier My right hon. Friend is not environmentally benign but environmentally friendly.
30. If imported drinks like wine still enjoy much more benign treatment, at least the gap has been somewhat narrowed.
More similar words: enigma, denigrate, enigmatic, bent, bend, bench, beneath, benefit, benevolent, beneficial, night, benevolence, benefit from, niggle, at night, by night, nigeria, nightmare, midnight, overnight, nighttime, niggardly, at midnight, day and night, night and day, penis, genius, even if, senile, senior.