Random good picture Not show
1. It is an enigma to me.
2. She is a bit of an enigma.
3. Iran remains an enigma for the outside world.
4. The neighbours regarded him as something of an enigma.
5. Even after years he still remains an enigma to me.
6. The newspapers were full of stories about the enigma of Lord Lucan's disappearance.
7. He was to a certain extent an enigma.
8. Louisiana, though penetrated, remained an enigma.
9. The enigma grew more ugly as darkness fell.
10. Madeleine was still very much an enigma to him.
11. St Mary's Church tower presents an enigma.
12. This interpretation in no way diminishes the enigma of the relationship between electrochemical events in the nervous system and conscious experiences.
13. The other enigma is how to get musical unity between one section of a work and the rest.
14. All are tied to the enigma of death, and to the complexity of our feelings when faced with historic events.
15. It is as baffling a production enigma as anything in Maclean's own life.
16. Jim remains an enigma, penetrated through action only to a certain point.
17. The enigma of the stones draws druids to perform their weird rituals.sentencedict.com
18. And all the time I pondered upon the enigma of Mrs Rumney.
19. The whole thing sometimes appears such an enigma that there might almost have been a conspiracy of silence.
20. Interview: David Puttnam's enigma variations Puttnam's latest film is made for television.
21. Lorraine remains an enigma who is easy to admire but impossible to get to know.
22. He was an enigma, his feelings hidden deep behind a sophisticated defence-work of cynicism and distrust.
23. Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
24. I've known him for many years, but he remains something of an enigma to me.
25. It should, however, be enough to say that the Enigma machine looked like a large, clumsy, old-fashioned typewriter.
26. Without the spiritual world the material world is a disheartening enigma. Joseph Joubert
27. I am, Madam, Your obedient servant ... This last enigma - the enigma of his fate - would remain.
28. Anybody outside his close immediate circle was intrigued by the Guinness enigma.
29. The human desire for certainty collides with our love of enigma.
30. As I peeled away the layers of the past, their life grew more confounding and the enigma expanded.
More similar words: stigma, denigrate, paradigm, dogmatic, a young man, pragmatic, night, at night, by night, nigeria, midnight, nightmare, niggardly, overnight, building materials, at midnight, night and day, day and night, penis, zenith, senior, even if, senile, denial, lenient, evening, opening, juvenile, penitent, serenity.