Random good picture Not show
1. He seemed unusually attuned to people's feelings.
2. His ears are attuned to the noise of a big city.
3. A good nurse has to be attuned to the needs of his or her patients.
4. Her ears are sharply attuned to her baby's cry.
5. We are attuned to new ways of thinking.
6. She wasn't yet attuned to her baby's needs.
7. an industry that is not attuned to the demands of the market.
8. She has attuned herself to living in the quiet country.
9. Their ears were still attuned to the sounds of the London suburb.
10. We/Our ears are becoming attuned to the noise of the new factory nearby.
11. British companies still aren't really attuned to the needs of the Japanese market.
12. A mother's ears are attuned to even the slightest variation in her baby's breathing.
13. But we try to be attuned to modern artifacts and what active players are doing, too.
14. Having become attuned to them, I now hear them everywhere, every day.
15. I became attuned to the high-toned squeaking of shrews, which appeared to be engaged in conflict.
16. He and the tempestuous Chapman had an incredibly attuned working relationship which began m 1960.
17. Had I been more attuned to racism in the office, I might have anticipated the reaction.
18. I have become attuned to Carlisle's industrial past.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. I'm not really attuned to his way of thinking.
20. Her ears are attuned to even very trivial sounds.
21. Women attuned to sensitive men found Vincent Lord attractive.
22. My ears are not attuned to Japanese music yet.
23. The musical instruments symbolize an underlying harmony behind nature's powers, to which the successful alchemist must himself be attuned.
24. There is also a new enforcement factor at work, which is the emergence of global markets attuned to fiscal responsibility.
25. And so maybe then, gradually at first, Kathy became attuned to a curious new odor in the air.
26. In time, however, a definite emotional feeling begins to arise whereby one feels increasingly attuned to the Cosmos.
27. She shared none of his growing absorption in politics but was attuned to him in the world of magic.
28. Moreover, response was often a matter of context, and of finely attuned social and cultural distinctions.
29. Students of chanting practised their art on the beach, with one ear attuned to the waves.
30. Theoretical ideas are connected to the world by a translation into an empirical language more closely attuned to the observable world.
More similar words: tune, tune in, importune, fortune cookie, at that time, tunic, tunnel, uneasy, immune, one day, funeral, manned, combined, grained, learned, abandoned, fortunately, unexpected, purloined, condemned, shortened, opportunist, opportunity, old-fashioned, frightened, immune system, unemployment, unfortunately, be concerned about, rattle.