Random good picture Not show
1. Soldiers manned barricades around the city.
2. The management manned the ship with experienced hands.
3. Armed border guards manned the lookout towers.
4. The station is seldom manned in the evening.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The phones are manned 24 hours a day.
6. Airlocks are commonly found on submarines and manned spacecraft.
7. They manned themselves for an ordeal.
8. The telephones are manned 24 hours a day by volunteers.
9. The mines were manned by forced labour from conquered countries.
10. The manned lunar base is permanently over the horizon.
11. The booths are manned by customs officials.
12. Now thousands of workers who had manned the booths and the support services had nowhere to turn.
13. The Soviet Union, in preparation for manned landings, then concentrated on landing automatic unmanned spacecraft on the lunar surface.
14. They manned the towers and bastions and the great gates were shut fast.
15. They manned the barricades - did a good job[sentencedict.com], but survival was down to luck at times.
16. Both stations, manned by part-timers, were under threat of closure some years ago but massive campaigns secured their future.
17. The lines manned by the infantry also served to protect the gunners and their lethal devices.
18. But the efficient-looking woman who had manned the reception desk on Folly's previous visit was not yet at her post.
19. The phone exchanges were manned by civilians, and they were being more recalcitrant in responding as the night wore on.
20. Now thousands of workers who had manned the booths and the support services had nowhere to turn. Unemployment soared.
21. Compared with the heavily manned southern side, we saw remarkably few troops.
22. In thirty years from now the United States should have a manned spacecraft on Mars.
23. Barricades were erected against the advancing government troops and they were manned throughout the night.
24. But the women of Zurich donned armour, marched to the Lindenhof and manned the battlements.
25. It is also necessary to make the vital decision how the structure should be manned.
26. Such forces are seldom the product of the ill-feeling which can be generated by a powerful but badly-led and manned administrative system.
27. You had to turn your complaints against the individuals who manned its higher echelons.
28. The interface between the public and the information store is a counter manned by people.
29. But there is one big difference - excluding supervisors, it is manned by people who don't want to be there.
30. Their task, simply put, was to lay the scientific groundwork for the manned landing missions that were then being planned.
More similar words: manner, channel, planner, one day, grained, abandoned, combined, old-fashioned, tunnel, winner, runner, cannot, connect, wanna, personnel, annual, connection, cannot help, annually, be concerned about, planning, announce, announced, anniversary, be connected with, announcement, many, man, many a, more often than not.