Random good picture Not show
2. The alarm frightened the thief away.
3. He was frightened at the sight of the dog.
4. She looked dazed and frightened.
5. It's totally irrational, but I'm frightened of mice.
6. They frightened that boy away.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. They heard the fire alarm and frightened.
8. The sudden noise frightened the birds to take wing.
9. The frightened boy gripped his mother's hand.
10. The child is frightened by the ugly man.
11. The tramp frightened her by talking to her.
12. The noise frightened the child.
13. Don't be frightened. We're not going to hurt you.
14. A frightened rabbit will bolt for its hole.
15. I got quite frightened when he lost his temper.
16. What made them so frightened?
17. He was frightened of the fierce dog.
18. She was frightened of flying.
19. The sudden barking frightened Clara.
20. The frightened child gripped its mother's hand.
21. The noise frightened the birds away.
22. You frightened me to death, staying out all night!
23. The aspect of the salesman frightened the customer off.
24. The child was frightened by the snake.
25. Everyone was frightened by the strange sequence of events.
26. The boy's cries grew more frightened at mention of a doctor.
27. He made a frightened noise a little like the miaow of a cat.
28. I was frightened of him when I saw him first.
30. Oliver went up to the master, with his bowl in his hand. He felt very frightened, but also desperate with hunger.
More similar words: tighten, enlighten, straighten, right, fighter, shortened, all right, right away, firefighter, right wing, civil rights, frigid, highlight, refrigerator, daughter, listener, fight, might, night, light, mighty, height, eighth, eighty, slight, flight, weight, burst into laughter, tightly, by night.