Random good picture Not show
2. The alarm frightened the thief away.
3. He was frightened at the sight of the dog.
4. It's totally irrational, but I'm frightened of mice.
5. They heard the fire alarm and frightened.
6. The sudden noise frightened the birds to take wing.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The frightened boy gripped his mother's hand.
8. The child is frightened by the ugly man.
9. The tramp frightened her by talking to her.
10. The boy's cries grew more frightened at mention of a doctor.
11. He made a frightened noise a little like the miaow of a cat.
12. I was frightened of him when I saw him first.
13. Don't be frightened. We're not going to hurt you.
14. A frightened rabbit will bolt for its hole.
15. I got quite frightened when he lost his temper.
16. He was frightened of the fierce dog.
17. The frightened child gripped its mother's hand.
18. The noise frightened the birds away.
19. You frightened me to death, staying out all night!
20. The aspect of the salesman frightened the customer off.
21. The child was frightened by the snake.
22. Everyone was frightened by the strange sequence of events.
23. The refugees were a pathetic sight - starving, frightened and cold.
24. Are you telling me you're frightened to speak to her? Don't be so pathetic!
25. It frightened me sometimes to see that.
26. She was frightened that the plane would crash.
27. He tried to calm the frightened children.
29. Oliver went up to the master, with his bowl in his hand. He felt very frightened, but also desperate with hunger.
30. It was no comfort to think he might be as frightened as she was.
More similar words: tighten, enlighten, straighten, right, fighter, shortened, all right, right away, firefighter, right wing, civil rights, frigid, highlight, refrigerator, daughter, listener, fight, might, night, light, mighty, height, eighth, eighty, slight, flight, weight, burst into laughter, tightly, by night.