Random good picture Not show
1. 90% of those questioned felt uneasy about nuclear power.
2. I'm uneasy in my mind about the future.
3. He looked uneasy and refused to answer questions.
4. His presence made her feel uneasy.
5. Don't be uneasy about the consequence.
6. She felt uneasy about leaving the children with them.
7. We were starting to grow slightly uneasy.
8. She had an uneasy feeling that something terrible was going to happen.
9. She had an uneasy feeling that they were still following her.
10. I felt vaguely uneasy.
11. I feel a bit uneasy about asking her to do me such a big favour.
12. She felt uneasy when the children did not come home.
13. After months of negotiations, they have reached an uneasy compromise.
14. He was beginning to feel distinctly uneasy about their visit.
15. The argument resolved itself into an uneasy truce.
16. As the questioning continued, he became fidgety and uneasy.
17. Geoff looked uneasy and awkward.
18. The treaty restored an uneasy peace to the country.
19. I am uneasy about this decision.
20. He felt uneasy at acute piercing sound.
21. An uneasy calm has settled over Los Angeles.
22. She eventually fell into an uneasy sleep.
23. An uneasy silence settled over the room.
24. An uneasy calm descended on the area.
25. She clocked that the manager was uneasy this morning.
26. We were all a touch uneasy, I think.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Her question was met with an uneasy silence.
28. The nuclear deterrent has maintained an uneasy peace.
29. I looked at the motley bunch we were sailing with and began to feel uneasy about the trip.
30. The fighting of recent days has given way to an uneasy truce between the two sides.
More similar words: easy, take it easy, as yet, asylum, fantasy, tune, tune in, immune, funeral, neat, near, idiosyncrasy, sneak, importune, nearly, on earth, nearby, near to, one another, unexpected, lineage, beneath, immune system, fortune cookie, unemployment, far and near, not nearly, underneath, one after another, east.