Random good picture Not show
1. A flood of news reports about priestly pedophilia had inflamed Catholics' concern about the integrity of their clergy.
2. She has researched pedophilia and goes so far as citing the work of psychiatrist Fred Berlin, M. D. , founder of the National Institute for the Study, Prevention, and Treatment of Sexual Trauma.
3. Today's shows, with pedophilia and serial killers, have a dark fatalism in them, he notes, "something you would not have seen in 'Dragnet' or 'Kojak' all those years ago."
4. What does seem clear is that pedophilia, like many sexual disorders, may have at its root some childhood sexual trauma.
5. They found no evidence of sexual deviance or pedophilia; they did not uncover any financial motive, either.
6. "Other than pedophilia, it's the most secretive behavior I've encountered, " says Charles Yesalis, a Penn State University professor who has studied steroid use for 28 years.
7. Penile plethysmograph and visual reaction time are applied to ass ess pedophilia.
8. 'We have cardinals who don't believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons. Then we have these stories of pedophilia.
9. How, for example, do I express this sexual need to publicly relive the abuse I experienced without promoting pedophilia?
10. Oprah has once landed on hot water over her coverage of pedophilia during jury deliberations in Michael Jackson's molestation trial in 2005.
11. Spreading rumours that the victim has a serious criminal record, such as accusations of pedophilia.
12. Relations between teenage women and older men would anywhere else be called pedophilia or at least statutory rape.
13. If those areas are damaged, we may end up with pedophilia,(Sentence dictionary) or abnormal desires for inappropriate objects.
14. A rival statement presented by Syria said protecting homosexuality could lead to social normalization and possibly legalization of deplorable acts, including pedophilia.
15. It is becoming clear that, as a Vatican administrator for two decades, the future pope handled the pedophilia scandal with no great distinction.
16. Bleaching and those that you say you are a media riffraff pedophilia!
17. Only the desire for sexual contact with them should be called " pedophilia ".
18. Today , I know my uncle is totally a pedophilia and voyeurism.
19. Psychiatrists stress, however, that a few injections of medication and some sessions with a psychotherapist are just the beginning. Pedophilia is a chronic disorder.
20. This song has caused a scandal as it was accused of glamorizing pedophilia and incest .
21. Some modern scholars say that there are connotations of pedophilia in this fairy tale.
22. Benedict singled out Irish bishops for sharp criticism over their handling of abuse and pedophilia cases in the past.
More similar words: pedophile, philosophical, philosophy, bibliophile, philistine, philippines, philadelphia, sophism, sophistry, uphill, pipe down, philander, philately, catastrophic, sophisticated, philologist, philatelist, eutrophication, unsophisticated, philanthropy, philharmonic, philodendron, chili, catastrophically, philanthropic, filial, philanthropist, civilian, familial, familiar.