Random good picture Not show
3. The philosopher demonstrated a philosophical principle.
4. He is a philosopher who belongs with Dewey.
5. The philosopher speculated about time and space.
6. You are a philosopher.
7. A philosopher dwells in the realm of ideas.
8. He seems to be a bit of a philosopher.
9. He represented himself as a philosopher.
10. She is a distinguished novelist and philosopher.
11. Plato was a Greek philosopher.
12. The philosopher was still political dynamite.
13. He's quite a philosopher.
14. He is a teacher by occupation but a philosopher by inclination.
15. Thought himself something of a political philosopher.
16. I can be a bard, a philosopher, an actor.
17. Ink wasn't advocating Bott as a philosopher.
18. Architect, philosopher, chef - what next?
19. What puzzles a philosopher and taxes his mind to distraction may look completely irrelevant or quite obvious to a businessman.
20. All this is done while the philosopher stares abstractedly out of the window and the interviewer dozes off.
21. The definition of cleanliness would delight a philosopher or scholar but is unwieldy in practice.
22. As one philosopher interviewed in the film notes, they lack irony.
23. This development was usually formally fallacious, as the philosopher G. E. Moore pointed out.
24. My advice to you is to get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher.
25. A few years after his graduation from a university the man acquired the reputation of being a philosopher.
26. If you've had as much trouble as I've had in my life[sentencedict.com], you need to be a bit of a philosopher.
27. I hold firmly to my original views. After all I am a philosopher. Voltaire
28. For there, waiting on the platform, would be our ever reliable guide, philosopher and friend, Sam Davies.
29. Salmon had at one point actually hinted that the great philosopher Henri Bergson might write a preface for the exhibition.
30. That commitment can waver or disappear if the arguments of the philosopher or the historian appear to destroy its rational basis.
More similar words: philosophical, philosophy, theosophy, sophism, sophistry, sophisticated, sophistication, unsophisticated, philologist, pedophile, philodendron, pedophilia, bibliophile, philadelphia, esophagus, sophomoric, uphill, prophet, prophecy, prophesy, philander, prophetic, philippic, philately, apostrophe, philistine, catastrophic, catastrophe, philippines, philatelist.