Random good picture Not show
(1) The amphitheatre is well worth a visit.
(2) As it happens to thee in the amphitheatre and such places, that the continual sight of the same things and the uniformity make the spectacle wearisome, so it is in the whole of life; for all things above, below, are the same and from the same.
(3) A county shaped like an amphitheatre.
(4) The most notable evidence is the amphitheatre.
(5) More like an amphitheatre, with rows of seats in semicircles high up at the back.
(6) Saturday night at the Shoreline Amphitheatre he was wearing a white shirt and thick framed glasses.
(7) The tempers at the Amphitheatre were as short, if not as violent, as those in the streets.
(8) It is 157 feet high and the amphitheatre from wall to wall is 620 by 513 feet, the largest in existence.
(9) The corrie is an awe-inspiring amphitheatre below a ring of peaks that rise like cathedrals, their rock architecture being very spectacular.
(10) It was in the International Amphitheatre, and there had been a big controversy about it.
(11) There's a large dramatically-styled amphitheatre and a small clinic with herbal medicines.
(12) Port-au-Prince rises like an amphitheatre above one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
(13) It has amphitheatre located near the first block.
(14) We reclined in the wooden amphitheatre for an awe-inspiring "tour" of the night sky in this dark sky preserve.
(15) Many IT professionals use this amphitheatre to unwind after a hard day at work.
(16) The outdoor amphitheatre was a great setting for the show.
(17) As well as a Roman amphitheatre and baths(sentencedict.com), the town has two superb museums.
(18) Opposite to the Opera House there was amphitheatre for practice.
(19) The Debate Match was held at Si Yuan Amphitheatre with an audience of over 200 students.
(20) The path emerges from the gorge into an open amphitheatre with slopes all around.
(21) Concrete vaulting supported the tiers of seats as in an amphitheatre and under the vaults were corridors lit by outer arcades.
(22) It was from the people gathered on the rim of this amphitheatre in the dunes that the sighing came.
(23) Beer followed pizza and we looked round the Roman amphitheatre which had been built by Roman legionnaires 1,800 years before.
(24) A good museum in the castle is stuffed with antiquities, while a Roman amphitheatre overlooks all.
(25) Another exists at Frilford, with a walled precinct containing at least one temple and now supplemented by the recently-discovered amphitheatre.
(26) They staged a magnificent production of "Aida" in the amphitheatre.
(27) The upper team would have been on the logging track above the natural amphitheatre when he broke for cover. Sentencedict.com
(28) I thought involuntarily of the gladiators of old, entering into the amphitheatre.
(29) A place where I had never expected to find myself: the ancient city of Philippopolis, capital of Thrace. A well preserved amphitheatre, golden in the morning sun.
(30) The big gate of the bull - ring was open, and inside the amphitheatre was being swept.
More similar words: theatre, amphibian, amphibious, camphor, whither, heat, treat, wheat, cheat, treaty, theater, retreat, entreat, mistreat, treatise, sheathing, treatment, heathenism, in the heat of, at regular intervals, be at war with, philadelphia, philosophical, emphasis, triumph, emphasize, hit, shit, white, hitch.