Random good picture Not show
1. The cab pulled up and the driver jumped out.
2. Lost property should be handed to the driver.
3. Please tell the driver to go slower.
4. An impatient driver behind me sounded his horn.
5. The driver whipped the horses on.
6. That driver drove the car up the ramp.
7. Don't be a back seat driver.
8. Neither the driver nor the passengers were hurt.
9. The driver suffered head injuries.
10. The driver misread an important signal.
11. 'Are you lost?' the driver asked.
12. The driver told us to pile in.
13. The taxi driver was angrily tooting his horn.
14. The tourists signaled the driver to pull over.
15. The taxi driver revved up his engine.
16. I tipped the taxi driver 50 pence.
17. The driver bumped the kerb while reversing.
18. The driver grunted, convinced that Michael was crazy.
19. The bus driver swerved to avoid hitting the cyclists.
20. She tapped the driver on the shoulder.
21. The bus driver is responsible for the passengers safety.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Driver fatigue was to blame for the accident.
23. The driver sat patiently behind the wheel.
24. A careless driver is a danger.
25. The driver was bewildered by the conflicting road signs.
26. The driver delayed the drive until the weather cleared.
27. Would you mind paying the taxi driver?
28. Are you the driver of this vehicle?
29. He is a good driver.
30. It takes nerve to be a racing driver.
More similar words: drive, drive out, drive up, driveway, drive home, derive, thrive, arrive at, derive from, liver, deliver, diverse, receiver, delivery, diversity, give rise to, anniversary, over and over, dried, drift, drill, rival, drink to, drink up, drink down, privacy, arrival, privately, the private sector, ever.