Random good picture Not show
1. I wasn't taken in by his sophistry.
2. Political selection is more dependent on sophistry and less on economic literacy.
3. No amount of sophistry can justify one country's intervention in the internal affairs of another country.
4. It involves no recourse to sophistry, and it demystifies and strips of sensationalism the termination of the use of artificial support.
5. No one can be persuaded by sophistry.
6. His argument savo ( u ) red of sophistry.
7. The terms "sophist" and "sophistry" have taken on derogatory connotations in modern times.
8. They have been repelled by the apparent sophistry of parts of his essay on " Civil Disobedience ".
9. Beijing is known abuse unconvinced, let bygones to sophistry, "the South's natural environment Haoma climate."
10. Sophistry cannot alter history.
11. Convincing myself that I had gained in some way from my loss was just pure sophistry.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. People are easily misled by false appearances － the same outward appearances of dialectics and sophistry.
13. Dialect, oriental or occidental, as it came into being, was well nigh inseparable with sophistry.
14. As he had a weak case and could not defend himself , he had to resort to sophistry.
More similar words: sophisticated, unsophisticated, philosophical, sophism, philosophy, catastrophic, catastrophically, astrophysicist, theosophy, esophagus, sophomoric, pedophile, bibliophile, eutrophication, apostrophe, philistine, catastrophe, philatelist, philologist, astrophysics, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, philanthropist, ministry, artistry, distress, mistreat, distrust, district, chemistry.