Random good picture Not show
1. A bibliophile likes books and an oenophile enjoys wine.
2. A loose-knit band of authors, bibliophiles and intellectual gadflies began showing up at Library Commission meetings to denounce the New Main.
3. Collectors, bibliophiles and browsers will find a warm welcome from the many dealers when the fair opens at 10.00 am precisely.
4. Yes, I am a bibliophile.
5. My father is a bibliophile .
6. Are you a bibliophile with power tools, ready access to lumber and an open loft?
7. If you're a bibliophile I'll be selling many folios in the next week so keep looking.
8. In this article, I regard him as a bibliophile, a scholar of bibliography and edition study.
9. Walter Raymond Gustafson, a local bibliophile who had purchased the materials at an auction at the Barrens in 1960, had died in 2005.
10. Hui Dong is the famous bibliophile, emendator and confucianism of Qing Dynasty, founder of Confucian Classics of the school of Wu.
11. As John Carter has observed, such attempts at definition are a favourite game among bibliophiles.
12. Oops , forgot to mention you are in the Bibliophile drawing .
13. Hi, my name is Gary, and I am a bibliophile.http://sentencedict.com/bibliophile.html
14. A volume of poetry from Field, the American journalist and bibliophile who also wrote light verse for adults and children.
15. They brought about a lot of valuable books that to a great extent made Qian Qianyi the greatest bibliophile at that time.
16. Zhou Zuoren is not just a famous author and critics in Contemporary History of China, but also an influential bibliophile.
17. Ted loves everything about books. He is a real bibliophile.
More similar words: bibliography, philosophical, philosophy, Bible, sophism, sophisticated, unsophisticated, while, catastrophically, while away, meanwhile, worthwhile, sibling, after a while, once in a while, lion, galileo galilei, billion, million, bilious, amphibious, millions, demographic, portfolio, imbroglio, trophy, child, chill, rebellious, supercilious.