Random good picture Not show
1. Support your hemophilia treatment centre and comprehensive care team.
2. Hemophilia was first described in 1803.
3. Hemophilia treatment Immune tolerance : a nursing perspective.
4. Musculoskeletal manifestations of hemophilia include hemophilic arthropathy and hemophilic pseudotumor.
5. Hemophilia B is a X chromosome-linked recessive bleeding disorder which results from a deficiency in the coagulation factor IX.
6. These disorders may include cystic fibrosis, hemophilia, sickle cell anemia, and many others.
7. Lack of factor VIII causes classic hemophilia; other types are caused by deficiency of factor IX or XI.
8. Hemophilia is an inherited disorder that prevents blood from clotting properly. The blood products were produced in the United States, often using paid donors.
9. Progressions of gene therapy studies for hemophilia B were introduced in this paper.
10. Hemophilia: Hereditary Bleeding disorder caused by deficiency of a coagulation factor.
11. Hemophilia A is the most common inherited bleeding disorder. Microsatellite is playing important role in the diagnosis of it in the recent years.
12. Hemophilia can be mild, moderate, or severe, depending on how much clotting factor is present in one's blood.
13. Objective:To develop experimentally gene therapy for hemophilia B by using C2C12 cells and C3H mice as models.
14. Hemophilia is a rare blood disorder, and people born with this condition have little or no clotting factor, a protein that controls bleeding.
15. The techniques of prenatal diagnosis for the disease have developed rapidly in resent years. Wereview the update on the gene diagnosis and prenatal diagnosis for Hemophilia A.
16. The aim of this study was to investigate the efficacy of hepatocyte transplantation in the mouse model of hemophilia B.
17. Conclusions ATB Hemophilus influenza susceptibility test and broth dilution method could be used in Hemophilia influenza susceptibility test.
18. The test may be particularly valuable for families that harbor sex-linked genetic disorders like hemophilia, they add.
19. Objective To find out a simple and specific method for genetic diagnosis of hemophilia A and identification of carriers.
20. Are Chronic Hepatitis C viral Infections More Benign in Patients With Hemophilia?
21. Here, we review the advance in the research of retroviral vector in the hemophilia A gene therapy.
22. The safety of intramuscular injection of recombinant adeno - associated virus ( AAV ) - mF to rescue hemophilia B was assessed.
23. Massie got infected with HIV way back in 1978 – several years before AIDS was recognized — from the constant injections of Factor VIII clotting factor he needed to treat his hemophilia.
24. A 29 year old woman with a family history of hemophilia B asked for prenatal diagnosis in the 8th week of pregnancy.
25. DXS102 locus can be used as a promising marker for gene diagnosis in hemophilia B family.
26. In one embodiment of the method, the patient is treated for acquired hemophilia.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Of Henan Province, for example, the current supply of clotting factor VIII can only meet 40% of hemophilia in the province's needs.
28. Objective To understand the infection with hepatitis B virus(HBV), Human immunodeficiency virus(HIV) and syphilis in patients with hemophilia A.
29. The first antihemophilic factor (AHF) concentrate to treat coagulation disorders in hemophilia patients is developed through fractionation.
30. Coagulation factors can be removed from plasma and may be used to treat people with coagulation factor deficiencies, such as hemophilia.
More similar words: pedophilia, philosophize, philosophical, pedophile, philosophy, philosopher, bibliophile, syphilis, philippic, philistine, philippines, memorabilia, philadelphia, homophone, gramophone, homophonic, homophobic, sophism, sophistry, uphill, philander, philology, philately, sophisticated, catastrophic, philatelic, the more, sophistication, philologist, philatelist.