Random good picture Not show
1) They spend their time philosophizing about the mysteries of life.
2) The problem with the book is that it sometimes descends into portentous philosophizing.
3) He philosophized, he admitted, not because he was certain of establishing the truth, but because it gave him pleasure.
4) He philosophizes instead of actually doing something.
5) He spent the evening philosophizing on the meaning of life.
6) Students, she complained, had nothing better to do than spend whole days philosophizing about the nature of truth.
7) The course should be history,but history, philosophized,is a history of ideas as well as of events.
8) The General was anxious to cut short the philosophizing and get down to more urgent problems.
9) Jon doesn't go in much for philosophizing.
10) To live without philosophizing is in truth the same as keeping the eyes closed without attempting to open them. Rene Descartes
11) Such abstract philosophizing drives true poets around the bend, up the wall, and over the top.
12) You cannot philosophize your life and live it too.
13) To philosophize is to learn how to die.
14) I had some teachers with who I could philosophize about arts, design and being an entrepreneur, so within 2 years, I was sold by arts.
15) Engineers of the world philosophize! You have nothing to lose but your silence!
16) Her speech caused him to philosophize that perhaps life is not so terrible after all .
17) And he surely would not be allowed to philosophize in many cities and countries today.
18) With no preparation beyond an ordinary education they do not hesitate, especially under the influence of religious sentiment,[http://sentencedict.com/philosophize.html] to philosophize and to criticize philosophy.
19) Unless the philosophers rule as kings or those now called kings, genuinely philosophize, there will be no rest from the ills for the cities, ?! he says, right?
20) On the present age, facing each kind of crisis of the human and the nature, people should philosophize and seek the countermeasure.
21) At the heart of the book is a highly original and controversial argument that films themselves can philosophize .
22) In the history of Christian thought, Justin was the first to philosophize Christian primeval faith. He was also the first to make an effect of the rationalization of Christian faith.
23) If you are not burned to ashes, you will then be able to philosophize lyrically.
24) How can there be love if we are separated as you try to philosophize earlier.
25) a democracy that produced Socrates and allowed him to philosophize freely until his seventieth year.
26) Just as Tarentino's characters in Pulp Fiction prattle relentlessly, Oshii's constantly philosophize in Innocence, addressing questions of individuality, humanity and the nature of mind and soul.
27) Whether there is a basic problem in philosophy and what it is hinge on what the philosophy is and how we philosophize.
More similar words: philosophical, philosophy, philosopher, sophism, sophistry, sophisticated, sophistication, philadelphia, pedophile, philologist, unsophisticated, pedophilia, philodendron, bibliophile, theosophy, uphill, philander, philippic, philately, philistine, catastrophic, philippines, philatelist, philharmonic, philanthropy, eutrophication, philanthropic, catastrophically, philanthropist, esophagus.