Random good picture Not show
2. Don't rock the boat.
3. The boat should be operational by this afternoon.
4. Are you going by boat or by air?
5. We must heave to the boat, it's raining hard.
6. Our boat sliced the lake.
7. I swept along on the boat.
8. The boat bumped against a solid object.
9. We went ashore when the boat reached the port.
10. The boat had broken away from its moorings.
11. Never pole a boat from the bow.
12. The only access to the village is by boat.
13. Look at that boat dancing on the waves.
14. The little boat plunged about in the storm.
15. Hang off the rope, let's start our boat.
16. The actors dragged on a boat with wheels.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The small boat was bobbing on the sea.
18. The boat put in at Shanghai for repairs.
19. The men raised the sails and the boat moved.
20. Our boat will sink unless we bail .
21. We paddled a little boat in the West Lake.
22. A boat is on the water.
23. The wave heaved the boat on land.
24. They hauled the boat out of the water.
25. The boat finally fetched up on a sandy beach.
26. The little boat sank beneath the waves.
27. Be careful not to capsize the boat.
28. They hauled the boat up the beach.
29. How does this model boat join together?
30. He went over the river by ferry boat.