Random good picture Not show
4. East, west, home's best.
5. Rain is spreading from the west.
6. The prevailing current flows from east to west.
7. The city is in the west of London.
8. east or west, home is best.
9. The East Wind prevails over the West Wind.
10. The stream bends to the west.
11. We paddled a little boat in the West Lake.
12. Stanley traversed the continent from west to east.
13. The broad plains of the American West.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The rain is coming from the west.
15. They were the pioneers of the American West.
16. He's written a new West End musical.
17. The stables adjoin the west wing of the house.
18. The train chugged steadily along the West Highland Line.
19. East or west, home is the best.
20. It breezed from the west all day.
21. St. Louis is the gateway to the West.
22. I'm responsible for the west side.
23. I'm in charge of the west side.
24. The principal range runs east to west.
25. East , west ,home is the best.
26. The quote of the week comes from Mae West.
27. West Africa was the pivot of the cocoa trade.
28. We enlarged the house by adding a west wing.
29. The town is at longitude 28° west.
30. A damp wind blew from the west.