Random good picture Not show
1. Many proprietors try to furnish their hotels with antiques.
2. I'll furnish my house with furniture.
3. I will furnish all you need.
4. Having bought the house, they couldn't afford to furnish it.
5. We propose to furnish our own house according to our own taste.
6. Will these finds furnish more information on prehistoric man?
7. We'll furnish you with all you need.
8. They will furnish food to him.
9. They'll be able to furnish you with the rest of the details.
10. No one in the class could furnish the right answer to the question.
11. This scandal will furnish the town with plenty of gossip.
12. Can you furnish the committee with statements of the costs?
13. Gandhi refused to furnish the bail.
14. For every automobile we furnish an accident.
15. And Wrigley was smart enough to furnish the cud.
16. Is it so very unreasonable as to furnish a justification for controlling the words of the constitution?
17. The supple interplay of major themes will furnish it with the exhilarating sense of a mind meticulous but free.
18. We must furnish our spare room at once if this sort of thing is to happen often.
19. Mrs Warfield helped them furnish the house, and they moved in.
20. The contrast is great and can furnish some important understandings.
21. One would furnish houses and arrange landscapes; one might go dangerously far and people them with ... children.
22. How many plants were needed to furnish the buds for the exhibition vase?
23. With my eyes shut, I furnish the house with comfortable chairs, good lights, new books, musical instruments.
24. The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.
25. Examples included the ownership of large single-family homes, but no income to furnish them whilst keeping garden meticulously in order.
26. Once you've decided which applications you want in every room, you can then furnish each room with its own applications.
27. Designers' Saturday is not an exhibition of how to furnish your home, but concerns itself with interior design as a whole.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Most preferred to remain as a supplier to the trade, others advertising their ability to furnish funerals in addition to their daily trade.
29. A punishing schedule that has left the engine spluttering and the chief mechanic unable to furnish suitable replacement parts.
30. But the peculiar expressions of the constitution of the United States furnish additional arguments in favour of its rejection.
More similar words: furniture, turn in, burning, turn into, finish, vanish, punish, clownish, Spanish, finish up, diminish, astonished, punishment, finish with, astonishment, fur, furrow, furtive, bifurcate, furthermore, morning, warning, earnings, overnight, concerning, early warning, turn, penis, churn, spurn.