Random good picture Not show
2. A full-scale character assassination of the dead woman got underway in the tabloid press.
3. The bombing was in revenge for the assassination.
4. The judge escaped assassination by drug dealers.
5. The assassination triggered off a wave of rioting.
6. He narrowly escaped an assassination attempt .
7. He has survived several assassination attempts.
8. She was a victim of character assassination .
9. President Kennedy's assassination had far-reaching repercussions.
10. He lives in constant fear of assassination.
11. The news of the assassination shook the world.
12. The assassination was reported in all the newspapers.
13. The president survived a number of assassination attempts.
14. The assassination of the king precipitated the country into war.
15. The defence lawyer attempted a character assassination of the witness .
16. The assassination could do serious damage to the fragile peace agreement that was signed last month.
17. The assassination of the president sent shock waves across the world.
18. After the assassination of Martin Luther King,[sentencedict.com] black leaders became more militant.
19. The assassination of the president precipitated the country into war.
20. The assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand started off the first World War.
21. She would like an investigation into the assassination of her husband.
22. They shot ten hostages in reprisal for the assassination of their leader.
23. The assassination somehow transfigured Kennedy into a modern American saint.
24. He was responding to reports of an assassination plot against him.
25. The assassination of Martin Luther King in 1968 was followed by that of Robert Kennedy.
26. The assassination of the president brought matters to a head.
27. It is believed that they plotted the assassination of the king.
28. They are already serving prison sentences for their part in the assassination.
29. The book describes the train of events that led up to the assassination.
30. Members of Parliament were outraged by the news of the assassination.
More similar words: classification, passionate, association, nomination, rumination, combination, domination, inclination, elimination, pollination, culmination, destination, imagination, examination, abomination, desalination, denomination, extermination, contamination, recrimination, discrimination, insubordination, predestination, canvassing, outgassing, procrastination, self-incrimination, passion, cessation, sassy.