Random good picture Not show
1. Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
2. The novelist characterizes his heroine as capricious and passionate.
3. If you are passionate about something, pursue it.
4. Passionate love is a quenchlethirst.
5. The priest delivered a passionate sermon/speech against war.
6. I'm a passionate believer in public art.
7. I admire his passionate belief in what he is doing.
8. They were locked in a passionate embrace on the station platform.
9. Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life's time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.
10. He had a brief but passionate love affair with an older woman.
11. Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.
12. They were locked in a passionate embrace.
13. They had a passionate and often stormy relationship.
14. Behind that cold exterior there's a passionate man.
15. Joe is passionate about baseball.
16. His acting was passionate[sentencedict.com], but never cloying or sentimental.
17. She played the concerto with passionate lyricism.
18. I've always been passionate about football.
19. They had a passionate affair for six months.
20. He had a passionate belief in justice.
21. She's a passionate advocate of natural childbirth.
22. She developed a passionate interest in wild flowers.
23. The crowd were carried away by his passionate speech.
24. Their lips fused in a passionate kiss.
25. Her calm exterior hides very passionate feelings.
26. He is very passionate about the project.
27. He is said to be the most passionate man.
28. The child's mother made a passionate plea for help.
29. Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you[sentencedict.com/passionate.html], I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!
30. What is very clear in these letters is Clark's passionate hatred of his father.
More similar words: passion, missionary, professional, congressional, affectionate, passive, donate, cession, mission, session, detonate, resonate, emission, as soon as possible, commission, percussion, secession, recession, permission, admission, national, donation, zonation, impersonate, expression, confession, impression, suppression, discussion, oppression.