Random good picture Not show
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. I don't think you've been altogether honest with me.
5. It was an altogether different situation.
6. Altogether there were 38 people in the bus.
7. That'll be £52.50 altogether, please.
8. Congress could ban the procession altogether.
9. Taken altogether, this TV play was successful.
10. Altogether, our achievements are very great.
11. The government has simply ignored the problem altogether.
12. The risk cannot be eliminated altogether.
13. I am not altogether happy about the decision.
14. The flow slowed, then ceased altogether.
15. I don't altogether agree with you.
16. The noise has altogether stopped.
17. It is sometimes impossible to avoid conflict altogether.
18. He's not altogether sure what to do.
19. Some MPs want to abolish the tax altogether.
20. When Artie stopped calling altogether, Julie found a new man.
21. The sobs came less frequently, then stopped altogether.
22. I'd like to have 100 sheets altogether.
23. Many of these old cinemas have now vanished altogether.
24. I make that $150 altogether.
25. She looked small and gentle and altogether charming.
26. Be careful he doesn't edge you out of your job altogether.
27. The train went slower and slower until it stopped altogether.
28. Cars are useful, but their impact on the environment is another matter altogether.
29. A growing number of employers are trying to bypass the unions altogether.
30. The best option would be to cancel the trip altogether.
More similar words: together, go together, get together, together with, bring together, piece together, appeal to, all too, fall to, fail to, be useful to, alter, as a result of, wealth, health, wealthy, penalty, casualty, although, photograph, specialty, photography, photographer, alternative, whether, the death penalty, see that, ethnic, method, ethics.