Random good picture Not show
1. Many migratory birds visit this lake annually.
2. The trend is particularly prevalent among migratory birds.
3. There are lots of birds, both resident and migratory, and other wildlife.
4. As migratory fowl, the egrets are protected by federal law during the April to September nesting season.
5. If this is so, the migratory response is imprinted in salmon.
6. The kingdom was on a main migratory route between the Hub and the Rim.
7. Bhushan can no longer rely on migratory birds to control pests, because the birds no longer come.
8. The hen harrier is also the least migratory of the three species, more able to tolerate the cold.
9. Blacksmiths have thicker arms than bank clerks, but migratory birds put both of them in the shade.
10. Forest loss is also caused by migratory slash-and-burn agriculture, especially by minority peoples of the central highlands.
11. They had also seen migratory birds in the sky directly above the paralysis, suddenly stop and remain suspended in the air.
12. Constantly on the move in pursuit of the migratory herds, they carried on their backs their few meager possessions.
13. Do olfactory ensheathing cells exhibit unique migratory or axonal growth - promoting after spinal cord injury in rats?
14. Objective To observe the migratory route of Toxocara canis larvae in mice.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. When notochord organization is ceaseless and migratory, fiber annulus also increases.
16. The biological characteristic and living conditions of Asiatic migratory locust around Bosteng lake are analyzed and the related climatic conditions are studied.
17. Lamprey is a typical migratory fish, some time in the sea of life.
18. Therefore, we concluded that migratory birds would spread AIV in its eruptive period.
19. In October, Columbus also hosts thousands of migratory birds at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center.
20. The differences in feeding preferences lead, in turn, to differences in migratory habits.
21. Some will be fitted with satellite collars, in an effort to trace their migratory route.
22. Often there was a soul-stirring glimpse of wild geese arrowing northward across an ice-blue sky on their spring migratory flight.
23. But this one, like the others, had strayed too far to the west, away from its regular migratory route.
24. Objective: To observe the influence of 23- hydroxyl betulinic acid(23-HBA) on the proliferative, migratory ability and morphological change of blood vessel endothelial cell line ECV-304.
25. Turning the eye led October the sky started becoming high to get up far occasionally raising head can see a large groups migratory bird fly toward south slow- movingly .
26. Darkness swallowed millions of planets like tidewater. Mass sunflowers withered, flocks of migratory birds attending the funeral.
27. Yet the physical changes that go with affluence destroy the habitats of migratory shorebirds and seabirds, wreaking havoc on their numbers along the crucial East Asian-Australasian flyway.
28. The genetic structure of the four geographic populations of the Oriental migratory locust Locusta migratoria manilensis was analyzed using horizontal starch gel electrophoresis.
29. Europa Island is a nature reserve and host to migratory seabirds. It is one of the world's largest nesting sites for green turtles (Chelonia mydas).
30. The thesis analyses the conflicts of law between the domiciliary control system in China and the Convention from the rights of migratory freedom, and points out the ways...
More similar words: migration, immigration, laboratory, immigrant, regulatory, conciliatory, operator, refrigerator, administrator, story, history, factory, territory, inventory, senator, educator, predator, elevator, regulator, indicator, gratify, legislator, coordinator, investigator, integrate, integrated, integration, might, theory, category.