Synonym: accept, approve of, assent, comply, consent. Antonym: differ, disagree, object. Similar words: agree on, agree to, disagree, agree with, agreeable, greet, Greek, the greenhouse effect. Meaning: [ə'griː] v. 1. be in accord; be in agreement 2. consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something 3. be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics 4. go together 5. show grammatical agreement 6. be agreeable or suitable 7. achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose.
Random good picture Not show
7. We agree on the question.
8. I agree with you to a certain degree.
9. I agree. It's for the birds.
10. I very much agree with the prime minister.
11. Young people and older people do not always agree.
12. In the main, I agree with Edward.
13. 'Do you agree?' 'Indeed I do / Yes, indeed.'
14. When he said that, I had to agree.
15. This is a sentiment I wholeheartedly agree with.
16. Verb and subject must agree in person.
17. I don't agree with Philips on many things.
18. He was fool enough to agree.
19. It was unwise of you to agree to that.
20. Many people agree with nationalization.
21. The chairman agree with me to a certain degree.
22. I agree. I hate his guts.
23. Teenagers and their parents rarely agree.
24. Do you reckon he'll agree to see us?
25. Getting both sides to agree was a notable achievement.
26. I agree with you to some extent.
27. We agree with you on the following issues...
28. 'I don't agree(Sentencedict.com),' he said in a small voice.
29. Ann and I never seem to agree.
More similar words: agree on, agree to, disagree, agree with, agreeable, greet, Greek, the greenhouse effect, a grand, great, agriculture, agricultural, tree, free, greatly, three, Congress, free of, freely, breeze, street, screen, freeze, set free, preempt, ingredient, aggression, aggressive, free from, progressive.