Random good picture Not show
1) He's always behaved courteously toward my family.
2) a man courteously attentive to women.
3) Then he nodded courteously to me and walked off to perform his unpleasant duty.
4) The police courteously directed patrons around the crowd-control barricades.
5) He answered my general questions courteously.
6) Corbett courteously thanked his hosts and, gently brushing aside their invitations, insisted on leaving at once.
7) They speak courteously, but in a strangely mechanical way, with a flat intonation.
8) The top men had listened courteously to their visitor's observations and requests without reaction.
9) The dowager looked on and smiled and thought courteously about the people.
10) It was lost on Duncan, who smiled courteously at the police inspector.
11) He picked them up and courteously enquired of the young woman sitting closest with her boyfriend if they were hers.
12) Courteously I came up to a man.
13) Presently he rose courteously and released her.
14) He spoke courteously,(http://sentencedict.com/courteously.html) as it behooved.
15) He courteously opened the door for me.
16) How to express your dissatisfaction courteously?
17) She treats guests very courteously.
18) Mr. Adams said courteously, " That depends on Kay, I think.
19) At the event, the two men exchanged "a broad range of opinion", according to the reports, during which Clinton "courteously" conveyed a verbal message from Obama, for which Kim expressed his thanks.
20) The three young men bowed to each other courteously, if not affably.
21) Clinton courteously conveyed a verbal message of US President Barack Obama expressing profound thanks for this and reflecting views on ways of improving the relations between the two countries.
22) 'I don't think we have met(sentencedict.com),' said the chairman courteously.
23) Hearing a slight, but significant noise from the galley, Richard courteously excused himself.
24) Angry taxi drivers responded by boycotting a planned workshop on treating customers courteously.
25) In the prisoners' case, letters to the authorities should be worded carefully and courteously.
26) I want to encourage such customers to complain and I want us to resolve those complaints quickly. courteously and efficiently.
27) " We want to visit a relative who lives a few blocks beyond here, " Chueh - hsin replied courteously.
28) A mission statement! It'said he would get me there safely, courteously and on time.
29) Ensuring all prospective and present customers are professionally and courteously treated at all times.
30) If I disagree with their ideas or behavior, I will do so courteously, without personal attack.
More similar words: courteous, discourteous, piteously, courageously, raucously, spontaneously, simultaneously, courtesy, discourtesy, piteous, unrighteous, copiously, enormously, anxiously, furiously, dubiously, nervously, curiously, riotously, obviously, righteousness, anonymously, notoriously, vigorously, previously, generously, sensuously, tremulously, laboriously, judiciously.