Similar words: republic, Republican, republicanism, public policy, public, publicly, in public, publicity. Meaning: n. the German republic founded at Weimar in 1919.
Random good picture Not show
1. Unlike the Weimar Republic, the Bonn Republic is prepared to defend itself.
2. From ancient Rome to the Weimar Republic to the Carter presidency, regimes have been rotted by the monetary cancer called inflation.
3. Out of the Weimar Republic, they elected Hitler.
4. The Weimar Republic had existed fewer than fourteen years before the Nazi takeover.
5. Although Weimar Republic is the first democracy republic in German history, it was replaced by the gloomy and reaction Third Reich after only existing thirteen years.
6. In Germany, the unloved Weimar Republic gave way to Nazi tyranny.
7. In Germany during the Weimar Republic, the economy spiraled down, leading to a political crisis and the rise to power of the Nazis in January 1933.
8. Weimar Republic of Germany was the earliest epoch with systematic political education in the history of Germany.
9. The Weimar Republic was founded on the base of defeat, to the new German Republic, how to recover Germany was the most important problem.
10. I had already done the reading about the Weimar Republic and the Third Reich while I was in my sickbed.
11. The Weimar Republic Democracy, with its autocracy unrooted, was not really a democracy but an autocracy under its cover.
12. More than nine decades after the war, Germany - now a leading European Union state and the largest economy in Europe - has long cast off its post-WWI image of a defeated, beleaguered Weimar Republic.
13. Second, what were the conditions which, provided by the semi-presidential constitution, have made the Weimar Republic so unstable?
14. A series of dramatic events marked the end of the Weimar Republic.
15. This article investigates the development of eugenic idea formed during the Weimar Republic, the planning, and execution of the eugenic policy in the Nazi regime.
16. He grew up in the turbulent years under the Weimar Republic with anti-Semitism galloping and inflation out of control.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. But her reputation rests on two silent German classics, GW Pabst's subtle, mature Pandora's Box and Diary of a Lost Girl (both 1929), reflecting the corrupt Weimar republic.
18. Merkel's priority will be to consolidate the public finances as the country emerges from the worst recession since the fall of the Weimar republic in the 1930s.
19. S. leaders recalled what happened after World War I, when Germany's first democracy, the Weimar Republic, was massively weakened economically by having to pay off reparations.
20. U.S. leaders recalled what happened after World War I, when Germany's first democracy, the Weimar Republic, was massively weakened economically by having to pay off reparations.
21. A region and former duchy of north-central Germany. Established in the 13th century, the duchy became independent in 1918 before joining the Weimar Republic.
More similar words: republic, Republican, republicanism, public policy, public, publicly, in public, publicity, public debt, public good, publication, public opinion, the general public, publish, publisher, published, marred, reputed, sublime, repudiate, repugnant, reputedly, primary, arrest, barrel, arrear, repudiated, repugnance, married, bizarre.