Random good picture Not show
1. Socialism had been repudiated at the polls.
2. He repudiated all offers of friendship.
3. He utterly repudiated my offer of friendship.
4. He repudiated the allegation/charge/claim that he had tried to deceive them.
5. He repudiated the charge of having taken bribes.
6. He repudiated the court's decision to offer bail.
7. She repudiated her only daughter.
8. The new government repudiated the treaty signed by the former government.
9. We repudiated entirely customary morals, conventions and traditional wisdom.
10. At first she was repudiated by the party barons.
11. Her voice repudiated any further discussion.
12. Unfortunately, because of the delay, Major Anson repudiated the contract to buy G-AECB.
13. Despite being repudiated, condemned and persecuted, Nazarean teachings continued to survive, for much longer than is generally suspected.
14. Lysenkoism has been thoroughly repudiated by today's Soviet scientific leaders.
15. This resolution was not repudiated by the Yugoslav Party during the war.
16. In the end the plan was repudiated by Mr Gorbachev and rejected by the Soviet parliament.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. He repudiated his first wife and married a recognised Judaic princess, thereby seeking at least a form of legal sanction.
18. The racial challenge could not be either repudiated or accommodated without sacrificing cherished beliefs.
19. The expenditure was subsequently repudiated by the Colonial Office and the villa was turned into a fine hotel with a station alongside.
20. Earlier this year Cardinal Glemp repudiated this agreement but he has now been prevailed upon to honour it.
21. Craxi repudiated the allegations and Chiesa himself subsequently claimed that his own testimony to magistrates had been distorted.
22. She has repudiated policies associated with previous Conservative leaders and has divided public opinion.
23. Herrema's release after a lengthy siege followed an agreement with his kidnappers, signed by Garvey but repudiated by the gardai.
24. Such knowledge has stood the test of time, since it could have been challenged and repudiated in the marketplace of ideas.
25. This business of the children locking themselves in made her feel excluded, for ever shut out and repudiated by them.
26. Similarly, breach of condition by the buyer allows the seller to treat the contract as repudiated and terminate it.
27. Ownership did not pass to Butterworth who by his letter had already indicated that he regarded his contract as repudiated.
28. Even more amazing, Elsie, who had been getting in touch with her previously repudiated strengths, stopped complaining for the day.
29. Beginning in the 1970s, petrodollars financed the propaganda that encouraged submission and repudiated reflection.
30. Of course, if delivery is late the buyer may accept late delivery thereby waiving his right to treat the contract as repudiated.
More similar words: repudiation, mediate, immediate, repatriate, emaciated, inebriated, associated, repeatedly, republic, Republican, repugnance, radiation, republicanism, reportedly, deviate, alleviate, satiate, initiate, negotiate, infuriate, abbreviate, associate, humiliate, enunciate, reprobate, appreciate, conciliate, depreciate, educated, related.