Random good picture Not show
1. In 2001 she published a collection of essays.
2. His diary was not published during his lifetime.
3. A supplementary volume has been published containing the index.
4. He published his memoirs on the Second World War.
5. The magazine has just published its six thousandth edition.
6. The first edition was published in 1998.
7. The spokesperson disowned a published statement.
8. This book is published by Oxford University Press.
9. Her last book was published posthumously in 1948.
10. The newly published booklet breaks down into three parts.
11. Have you reviewed for this newly published novel?
12. His collected poems were published after the war.
13. All our results are published in scientific journals.
14. Most of our titles are also published on CD-ROM.
15. When will the dictionary be published?
16. The names are published in alphabetical order.
17. This book was published recently.
18. The scholarly monographs were published as pamphlet.
19. The first edition was published in 1765.
20. He published a collection of short stories.
21. Figures published today show another fall in the rate of inflation.
22. His latest novel will be published in hardback later this month.
23. His poems were published under the title of 'Love and Reason'.
24. These recently published figures bode ill/do not bode well for the company's future.
25. She's just had an article published in their weekend supplement.
26. This short story was published by two journals of repute.
27. The definitive version of the text is ready to be published.
28. A new study of education in the US has just been published.
29. He will have been heartened by the telephone opinion poll published yesterday.
30. Modesty forbade me from mentioning that my novel had been published.
More similar words: publish, publisher, public, publicly, republic, in public, publicity, Republican, public debt, public good, publication, republicanism, the general public, polished, establish, accomplished, establishment, establishment of, sublime, polish, finished, punished, abolish, English, burnished, astonished, diminished, accomplish, malnourished, impoverished.