Random good picture Not show
1. They haven't formally announced their engagement yet.
2. We announced a decision formally recognizing the new government.
3. He was formally inducted into the office of governor.
4. The region was formally annexed in 1892.
5. The area has now been formally designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
6. We have met before, but we haven't been formally introduced.
7. His appointment has not been formally approved yet.
8. The British formally surrendered on 31 May.
9. He formally submitted his resignation.
10. Diplomatic relations were formally restored.
11. Mr Dawe was the ancient, formally trained head gardener.
12. The proposals were formally voted upon.
13. Today he is formally announcing his candidacy for President.
14. In an official statement, she formally announced her resignation.
15. The policy has not yet been formally adopted.
16. He has now been formally nominated as presidential candidate.
17. Relations between the countries were formally normalized in 1997.
18. Everyone was formally lined up to meet the king.
19. China formally declared war against Japan in December 1941.
20. The monarch is formally subordinate to Parliament.
21. Someone has to formally identify the body.
22. Why dress so formally in this day and age?
23. The enquiry was formally initiated last month.
24. She formally resigned from the government.
25. The accounts were formally approved by the board.
26. 'How do you do?' she said formally.
27. Her hair has never been formally coifed.
28. Diplomats haven't formally agreed to Anderson's plan.
29. The deal will be formally announced on Tuesday.
30. Less formally educated people can acquire professional competence.
More similar words: normally, formal, informal, format, dormant, formation, performance, reformation, information, transformation, mall, male, small, germany, German, malign, female, malady, dismal, fisherman, norm, form, minimal, anomaly, chairman, malleable, supermarket, aftermath, perform, inform.