Random good picture Not show
(1) It's a beautiful horse but a bit too frisky for an inexperienced rider.
(2) The morning fresh air makes me feel quite frisky.
(3) I feel quite frisky this morning.
(4) His horse was feeling frisky, and he had to hold the reins tightly.
(5) I felt frisky, as if I might break into a dance.
(6) Beer and whisky make your old uncle frisky.
(7) She was a young and frisky animal.
(8) The names they gave to the frisky young lions were Amanzi, Tunya and Kita.
(9) You can, of course, make up anything frisky that's going to get your juices flowing.
(10) Five-ton Sahib turned from frigid to frisky during a specially-staged concert of rousing tunes.
(11) The spring weather's making me feel quite frisky.
(12) A frisky love bite or two.
(13) (The Frisky) -- Kate Middleton's engagement ring just so happens to be a hand-me-down from the late Princess Diana.
(14) He saw the frisky dog[Sentencedict.com], who had become strong and beautiful.
(15) Barry: That's good. You can't have frisky horses in a riding school. Beginners can't handle them.
(16) Flipper? Maybe those frisky crowd - pleasers at the aquarium?
(17) I am a girl with diverse character, sometimes frisky especially & sometimes shy extremely.
(18) A frisky love bite or two, and then, well, anything goes.
(19) Pleasure No. 3: Sexual healing: Getting frisky is, hands-down, the most pleasurable form of physical activity there is.
(20) In the present relaxed moral climate, there was always a frisky society matron willing to accommodate a discreet young man.
(21) Use the time you have together wisely by getting frisky.
(22) Finish everyday exercise, resembled going out basket birdie, in the courtyard, in alley as frisky as children, dozen fight noisely be troubled by, when doing not have a ce ase, live very livelily .
(23) Among ourselves, the 70 - year - olds are as lively and frisky as ever we were.