Random good picture Not show
1. A grey guava rolled to my feet.
2. The taste is somewhere between a guava and a grape.
3. I threw away the guava core, and it too was torn to pieces by the children.
4. South American tree having fruIt'similar to the true guava.
5. The guava and tomato have very small seeds.
6. Guava juice is my idea.
7. Guava also rich in fiber which helps prevent constipation.
8. Refrigerationcould extend the storing period of guava fruit affectively.
9. The clarification of guava juice by chitosan was studied.
10. I brough her a basket of pineapple guava.
11. Melt the pink guava paste with heat, dilute the paste with some yogurt.
12. Also the guava juice has lots of proteid and lipid which can supply heat energy. Drink guava usually, best for metabolism and adjust enginery.
13. Tell me which one you prefer, guava juice or grapefruit juice.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. For fruit juice , I prefer either guava or grapefruit because they are not too sweet.
15. Lifted stone fruit and guava aromas combine with butterscotch of malolactic.
16. The chemical components in the ethanol extract of guava leaves were analyzed by combining GC_MS technique with silylation reactions.
17. The worst invader, Asner says, is strawberry guava (Psidium cattleianum), which was imported for its fruit.
18. Psidium guajava Linn (guava) was effective in prevention against diabetes but which component is responsible for it is still unknown.
19. Invaders such as purple-flowered Asian melastome and strawberry guava threaten to overrun delicate Hawaiian natives such as thornless roses and delicate tree ferns.
20. White pepper and black cherry nose, medium bodied guava, melon like fruit sweetness with strong chalky tannins and a long gamey finish.
21. When she looks for them in her rearview mirror, they have disappeared into the darkness of the guava grove.
22. On either side of the road are groves of guava trees.
23. Wines Fruit was picked from a plantation growing mangoes, guava, grapes, oranges, lemons and bananas.
24. A sweaty piece of candy. Or a seed, which she recognized from home-school as the kind that grew guava plants with sun and soil and water.
25. Some mornings, she woke up with a prize in her hand. A sweaty piece of candy. Or a seed, which she recognized from home-school as the kind that grew guava plants with sun and soil and water.
26. South American tree having fruit similar to the true guava.
27. The fruit quality and juice-making suitability of there different guava (Psidium guajava L. ) cultivars were evaluated, and their sugar and acid compositions and antioxidant activities were analyzed.
28. These include citrus zest, apricot and tangerine with hints of pawpaw, guava and tobacco.
29. Huili Food And Drink Factory, located in Zhongshan of Guangdong, is a professional manufacturer of a wide range of vegetable beverage products like coconut milk, coconut cream, guava juice, etc.
30. Saut é ed with black pepper and a little butter. Add some guava as garnish.
More similar words: suave, suavity, quavering, guard, guarded, on guard, guardian, vanguard, language, red guard, guarantor, bilingual, guarantee, naval, avail, lingua franca, multilingual, savage, ravage, avatar, legal guardian, avarice, bravado, travail, disambiguation, upheaval, a variety, excavate, cavalier, balaclava.