Random good picture Not show
1. She stuffed her clothes in the wardrobe.
2. The wardrobe is in the way.
3. Can you hang these in the wardrobe, please?
4. We heaved the wardrobe up the stairs.
5. There were several expensive suits hanging in the wardrobe.
6. Sally rifled through her wardrobe looking for a dress.
7. She hung the dress up in the wardrobe.
8. Jeans are a staple part of everyone's wardrobe.
9. Her wardrobe consists primarily of huge cashmere sweaters and tiny Italian sandals.
10. The wardrobe was too heavy for me to move on my own.
11. The wardrobe is made of chipboard with a pine veneer.
12. Scent your drawers and wardrobe with your favourite aromas.
13. The old wardrobe took up too much room .
14. You can win a complete new wardrobe.
15. She ransacked the wardrobe for something to wear.
16. Your suitcase is on top of the wardrobe.
17. She replaced the dress in the wardrobe.
18. In the wardrobe department were rows of costumes.
19. You could build in a wardrobe with mirrored doors.
20. I want to buy a whole new summer wardrobe.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Shifting that wardrobe must have taken some doing!
22. Maybe he is stashed away in the wardrobe.
23. Father's birthday present was hidden in the wardrobe.
24. Put the wardrobe in the corner opposite the door.
25. The wardrobe takes up too much room.
26. He was busy admiring himself in the wardrobe mirror.
27. My wardrobe needs to be renewed.
28. The wardrobe takes up too much space/room.
29. Such an outfit would be a useful addition to my wardrobe.
30. He did't need the overcoat, so he hung it back in the wardrobe.
More similar words: ward, award, inward, forward, warden, toward, hardware, leeward, awkward, inwards, eastward, untoward, inwardly, put forward, afterward, rewarding, awkwardness, bring forward, look forward to, upwardly mobile, straightforward, third reich, obey, globe, go to bed, disobey, obesity, to be sure, throb, robot.