Random good picture Not show
1. The riots were started by a few hot-headed youths.
2. Don't act in haste or be hot-headed.
3. The hot-headed tennis star became involved in an incident with the umpire.
4. He was a hot-headed warrior, always too quick to shed blood.
5. Two hotheads in a squad of four.
6. On the other hand, there will always be hotheads.
7. There is Achilles, the fearless hothead; the courageous and disciplined Hector; and the wily, imaginative Odysseus.
8. Doomed are the hotheads! Unhappy are they who lose their cool and are too proud to say, "I'm sorry.". Robert H. Schuller
9. He told everyone Norm was a hothead, a poor sport, a disgrace as a Catholic, and a lousy catcher.
10. I can't feel that young hot-head stuck a dagger in Lord Westbourne, can you?
11. A month ago, hotheads cried that Rubin should be impeached for using pension-fund cash.
12. When the war was lost, even the hotheads did not try to sabotage the peace.
13. That weather is very hot, Chiri hothead.
14. You could say that your friend is no hothead.
15. He was such a hothead, he slammed down his coffee mug and broke it.
16. I hope you're not a hothead like your brother Sonny. It's impossible to talk business with him.
17. She's such a hothead.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. He is a hothead and a bully just like his dad.
19. Or some hothead trying to challenge you because his sister wants to meet you?
20. A Hothead helmet will get football players off the field before heat stroke sets in, a problem that's killed 39 players since 1995.
21. His latest disciplinary bust-up has left senior Middlesex officials wondering whether they can ever tame the 22-year-old hothead.
22. This was no unauthorised operation carried out by a bunch of freelance hotheads.
23. A person who becomes angry easily is called a hothead. An angry person's neck often becomes red. We say he is hot under the collar.
24. The founder of the Clan supposedly wasexiled 1, 500 years ago from Ireland because he was a hothead whom his familydisowned for embroiling them in fights.
25. When the china related article doesn't stir up a hothead debate, it means the worry is real and felt by many Chinese.
26. Don't let him drive the car. He is a hothead .
27. Like all tension tamers, the coffee buddy has good timing. When office stress hits its peak, he knows the hothead to take out of the office.
28. When office stress hits its peak, he knows the hothead to take out of the office.
29. Strangely, in a few percent of the offspring of Lolle and Pruitt's mutants, one copy of hothead spontaneously reverted to the normal version, repairing its point mutation.
30. A person who becomes angry easily is called "a hothead".
More similar words: each other, head, ahead, head up, head for, head on, head off, ahead of, go ahead, get ahead, forehead, headline, headdress, headfirst, head office, maidenhead, ahead of time, headquarters, ahead of schedule, hot, hotel, photo, hotline, hot money, a big shot, photocell, dichotomy, telephoto, photogenic, a hot potato.