Similar words: outdoor, put down, cut down, shut down, outdoors, put down to, without doubt, get down.
Random good picture Not show
1. Not to be outdone , she tried again.
2. Not to be outdone, other computer manufacturers are also donating machines to schools.
3. The Canadian hockey team has outdone all its rivals.
4. Bob Dole, the front-runner, was not to be outdone.
5. Not to be outdone, Stern went on television and made a speech of his own.
6. Not to be outdone by the girls, the boys' team also won its second team title.
7. Not to be outdone, however, McCain subtly made reference to his own political attributes during remarks on other subjects.
8. He was only outdone by pony-tailed Kate Winslet, wearing a plunging black dress with a crocheted black cardigan.
9. King Charles, not to be outdone, then made the abandoned wife a duchess, the title to die with her.
10. The Tramroad Company, not to be outdone, illuminated some of their own cars both inside and out.
11. Not to be outdone by the other divisions of Record Holdings, Record Power have brought out a new full colour catalogue.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Not to be outdone, the staff are also fielding a strong team.
13. Not to be outdone, Kim put through a new constitution in the North, also without objection or dissent.
14. But in "House of Holes" he has outdone himself.
15. Trinket was not going to be outdone. If this young fellow could continue calmly scavenging, so could he. He popped another slice of layer cake nonchalantly into his mouth.
16. All the while , they have outdone one another in launching large, gas - guzzling vehicles.
17. Not to be outdone, the Red Sox can now be said to have two as well, though they work more or less in tandem.
18. The Christmas office was far outdone by the ceremonies of Holy Week.
19. Not to be outdone, Luke began to chime in with his own rendition.
20. Not to be outdone, Yahoo followed in November announcing an open source program aimed at advancing the research and development of systems software for distributed computing.
21. Not to be outdone, Premier Wen Jiabao spoke in the afternoon: I talk and talk and talk my thoughts on technology issues.
22. In the past, Kathryn Bigelow, now fifty-seven, has outdone the macho movie boys at their own game.
23. Not wishing to be outdone, he decided to try out his language skills at a local shop.
24. String of red and cockscomb to be outdone, you can see, red string like a number of tailor-made sugar-coated haws inserted in the earth.
25. Pat was wearing an outrageous backless purple dress, so, not to be outdone, I put on my new gold and black trouser suit.
26. She wore a lovely tiara but the groom, not to be outdone, had on a very smart embroidered waistcoat.
27. Although only fragments remain, Dunseverick manages not to be outdone in the legend stakes.
28. Mitch Richmond scored a game-high 29 points and Brian Grant added 28, but they were outdone by the Clippers' shooting.
29. It sort of reminds you that some of the more fantastical things in art are outdone by nature.
30. But thereafter he, along with the rest of the peloton, was outdone by Dan Martin, the Irish Garmin-Sharp rider who won the race.
More similar words: outdoor, put down, cut down, shut down, outdoors, put down to, without doubt, get down, set down, done, get down to, beat down, donor, next door, hand on, done in, hold on, feed on, donate, head on, abandon, condone, cordon, pardon, off and on, based on, abandoned, don't care, hold on to, depend on.