Random good picture Not show
(1) Initially, this may simply involve the elicitation of a sequence of sounds or actions which can be endowed with social meaning.
(2) When elicitation is complete, scores are allotted to each judgment as it correlates with each element.
(3) Requirements engineering consists of activities like requirements elicitation, specification and validation.
(4) Elicitation Teaching is a kind of teaching thought, should run through entire teaching course.
(5) The document also discusses about the various Requirements Elicitation techniques recommended by the group.
(6) The product from the elicitation phase is a subset of the goals from various parties.
(7) Application of Teaching Method of Elicitation for the Engineering Graphics Course.
(8) The elicitation of his testimony was not easy.
(9) It should then be possible to understand the limits of potential expert systems, and to suggest improved methods for knowledge elicitation.
(10) The whole system design is based on the reference, filtration and elicitation of related foreign civil union system and is combined with the society and legal actuality of our country.
(11) He didn't do the rigorous positioning work, the metaphor elicitation with customers, the ethnological and anthropological observational in situ research.
(12) And semiotics has been proved effectively applying in requirement especially in requirement representation and elicitation.
(13) In comparison with other linguistic data like introspective, anecdotal and elicitation data, corpus data occupy a more favored place with respect to language research.
(14) The design of classroom question and creation of question situation are crucial to elicitation method. Sentencedict.com
(15) S. miltiorrhiza hairy root cultures provide a stable and efficient platform for active constituent accumulations by using elicitation with suitable biotic and abiotic elicitors.
(16) The model of cocurrent multi-effect evaporation with extra vapor elicitation and condenser water flash is established. A computer-aided calculating method is presented.
(17) Discourse Completion Test (DCT) and Multiple Choice Test (MCQ) -two data elicitation techniques - are widely used in eliciting speech act data on cross-cultural pragmatics studies.
(18) Following process graph shows the "should-be" RE process, which was created during a sample requirements elicitation process study.
(19) You'd better do your teaching with the method of elicitation next class.
(20) A comparison of dose - response curves for morbidity derived from epidemiological data or expert elicitation '; s.
More similar words: felicitation, resuscitation, incapacitation, agitation, limitation, invitation, levitation, habitation, exploitation, precipitation, rehabilitation, prestidigitation, station, mutation, incantation, annotation, denotation, gestation, vegetation, stationery, elimination, application, publication, implication, connotation, stationary, nation-state, deportation, orientation, affectation.