Random good picture Not show
1. The shipwreck was a harrowing experience.
2. For many women, the harrowing prospect of giving evidence in a rape case can be too much to bear.
3. She told us a harrowing tale of misfortunes.
4. To see someone killed is a very harrowing experience.
5. The book makes harrowing reading.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. You've had a harrowing time this past month.
7. The film contained harrowing scenes of starving children.
8. His other abiding memory is a harrowing one.
9. You've had a harrowing experience and a lucky escape.
10. I know it's harrowing for you, but think hard.
11. No detectable fragments may survive this harrowing experience.
12. The court heard harrowing testimony from survivors and relatives of the victims.
13. He was reliving the harrowing moment when he discovered her unconscious, her neck in a ligature.
14. Stapledon strongly recommends a second harrowing to cover the seeds before rolling.
15. Reporting a rape remains a strenuous and harrowing experience, however, and it is likely to continue as an underreported offence.
16. Despite critical letters from their families and harrowing interviews with different social workers, they remain resolute.
17. It was a harrowing din, a cascade of furious voices merged into a single pulsating shout.
18. The court heard a harrowing 999 tape of the boy, then 10, as he tried in vain to stop the killing.
19. After a harrowing bus ride through the mountains, we arrived at the port of Heraklion.
20. She slammed a mental door shut on the harrowing thought.
21. Harrowing for the patient, not to mention the expense incurred.
22. Miriam, unable to endure this harrowing sight a moment longer, had fled from the tiger house.
23. I didn't think I could sit through the film again. It was so harrowing and tore me apart.
24. His linguistic minimalism can also be effective-his low-key description of a hanging is quite the most harrowing I've read.
25. Nearly all the relatives have agreed not to make a harrowing personal identification of the victims.
26. Despite all this talent, however, Simon describes his trip to Broadway as a somewhat harrowing experience.
27. But 19-year-old model Saffron Domini needed little persuasion to appear in a harrowing film about racism and violence.
28. He gets visibly upset when talking about the transplants, saying they needlessly subject children to harrowing side effects.
29. After many hair-raising adventures, most not only survive but emerge wiser and stronger as a result of their harrowing ordeal.
30. The scenes of Raynor injecting himself are sickening and his drug withdrawal sequence is harrowing.