Random good picture Not show
2. All pollution is simply an unused resource.
3. Reading is a great resource.
4. This book is an indispensable resource for researchers.
5. Older people are an untapped resource in the employment market.
6. The country's greatest resource is the dedication of its workers.
7. The library is an enormous resource for historians of medieval France.
8. Religion is her only resource.
9. Your resource pack includes addresses of leading manufacturers.
10. Is there any resource that we have left untapped?
11. Water is becoming an increasingly precious resource.
12. A country's principal resource is its brainpower.
13. Every available resource went towards the war effort.
14. Time is your most valuable resource, especially in examinations.
15. Venice is haemorrhaging the very resource which could save it: its own people.
16. The database could be used as a teaching resource in colleges.
17. When necessary, instinct is the most reliable resource you can fall back on.
18. Given the resource implications involved, the plan will have to be scaled down.
19. Also historical resource centre and family history department.
20. Again the resource implications are potentially enormous.
21. Plastic-producing petroleum is a finite resource.
22. An equally efficient use of resource.
23. The resource disparity is evident in the campaign headquarters.sentencedict.com
24. CO2 is the accepted limiting resource for the biosphere.
25. It is competition, however, which forces businesses and resource suppliers to make appropriate responses.
26. We found that two key resource uses and two basic technologies lay at the root of lunar industry.
27. Drillholes for oil and other resource exploration are major sources of information for geologists.
28. The managers generally failed to take advantage of a potentially valuable resource, their immediate superiors.
29. At least three distinct groups want a share of the scarce resource.
30. When a courtship story goes sour or when it dies, a resource is lost.
More similar words: source, resort, resolve, resonate, resolution, church, purchase, south, soup, a series of, southern, pass out, southeast, cross out, force, southwest, in force, per cent, enforce, fierce, by force, perceive, heart and soul, reinforce, perceived, perception, percentage, for certain, enforcement, forest.