Random good picture Not show
1. Hold the wheel in both hands, thus.
2. Its people were thus reduced to slavery.
3. Bend from the waist, thus.
4. Thus much at least is clear.
5. He didn't work hard. Thus he was fired.
6. Thus the question was finally settled.
7. He had thus far succeeded in fending off my conversational sallies.
8. He sold his farm and thus he had enough money for his journey.
9. The universities have expanded, thus allowing many more people the chance of higher education.
10. The management decided to economize by cutting the dead wood from the workforce,thus reducing the wages bill.
11. to speak thus of her benefactor.
12. Her political career thus far had remained unblemished.
13. Italy had thus practically declared her independence.
14. The legend has thus much of foundation.
15. Havingcome thus far do you wish to continue?
16. They diluted the drug(sentencedict.com), thus reducing its effectiveness.
17. Many scholars have argued thus.
18. Thus a wheel revolves on its axle.
19. We haven't had any problems thus far.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Thus, he aided reaction and thwarted progress.
21. Thus it came about that, after many years as an interior designer and antiques dealer, he combined both businesses.
22. Joseph was able to grease a few palms, thus helping his brother to escape.
23. Words thus strung together fall on the ears like music.
24. Thus Europe was at peace for the first time in ten years.
25. Even in a highly skilled workforce some people will be more capable and thus better paid than others.
26. The management decided to economise by cutting the dead wood from the workforce, thus reducing the wages bill.
27. The smaller of its hands occasionally slipped round on the pivot, and thus, though the minutes were told with precision, nobody could be quite certain of the hour they belonged to.
28. For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that at the last he will stand up on the earth; and after my skin has been thus destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God.
29. Most of the evidence was destroyed in the fire. Thus it would be almost impossible to prove him guilty.
30. The publishers claim that the book constitutes 'the first sequential exposition of events and thus of the history of the revolution'.