Random good picture Not show
1. They are not acclimatised to the tropics.
2. They are not acclimatized to the tropics.
3. The sultry weather in the tropics encourages tourists to lead an indolent life.
4. This plant only grows in the tropics.
5. Darkness falls quickly in the tropics.
6. The cocoanut is particular to the tropics.
7. The heat in the tropics can be oppressive.
8. The waters of the tropics are invitingly clear.
9. In the tropics plants grow to huge proportions.
10. Night descends quickly in the tropics.
11. You get beautiful sunsets in the tropics.
12. I went to the tropics for the first time last year.
13. The end of the hot season in the tropics predisposes to malaria.
14. All over the tropics stand termite hills.
15. Those termites that live in parts of the tropics where it is wet throughout the year have different problems.
16. In the tropics, haemonchosis must be considered(sentencedict.com), possibly originating from hypobiotic larvae.
17. Outside the tropics, daylength rather than temperature is the best indicator of time of year.
18. Species from the tropics are usually the ones that are cultivated in aquariums.
19. She's a botanist and spent several years researching in the tropics.
20. He had always wanted an adventurous life in the tropics.
21. The disease is thought to have originated in the tropics.
22. Jimmy Buffett's music conjures up a warm night in the tropics.
23. It takes many months to acclimatize to life in the tropics.
24. Make sure that your boy is properly kitted out for the tropics.
25. One of the stars of Jane's collection was this porcupine fish,[Sentencedict] which probably came from the Tropics.
26. Rimmel's Island Paradise range of hot colours has been influenced by the tropics and madi-gras.
27. Only a small number of species are found in the southern temperate zone or in the tropics.
28. Both amphibians and reptiles are paralyzed by cold, and are therefore confined to the temperate zones and tropics.
29. For example, the temperatures in the holds of ships passing through the tropics may be extremely high.
30. He knows a plethora of extraneous facts about the arctic and the tropics.
More similar words: tropical, misanthropic, philanthropic, spectroscopic, astrophysics, topic, myopic, Olympics, macroscopic, microscopic, propitious, propitiate, microscopically, propinquity, malapropism, trophy, electronics, entropy, atrophy, philanthropist, electrostatics, metropolis, troposphere, hypertrophy, catastrophe, catastrophic, metropolitan, eutrophication, astrophysicist, claustrophobic.