Random good picture Not show
1. Spectroscopic measurements in 1960 indicated that small-scale motion of the plasma was producing the doppler broadening of the spectral lines.
2. X-ray diffraction and spectroscopic techniques continue to provide important clues, leading towards an understanding of the remarkable specificity of enzymatic catalysis.
3. The information obtained from spectroscopic studies can then be directly related to unperturbed individual molecules.
4. The spectroscopic data muddy the picture further.
5. The Cavity ringdown spectroscopy is a new spectroscopic technique.
6. This noteworthy discovery was made by spectroscopic analysis.
7. The spectroscopic characteristics w ere studied.
8. Spectroscopic characterization of the compound and ASED-MO calculation of the trityl cation are reported.
9. An indirect atomic absorption spectroscopic method ( AAS ) was proposed for the determination of leucogen in pharmaceutical preparations.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. As the spectroscopic analysis has not been reported and the corro-sioncolor test with nitric acid is not very reliable. This method has resolved the problems of monel alloy for alkanisation uni...
11. DEI, and FD are firstly adopted in mass spectroscopic research with reliable results.
12. As demonstrated by fluorescence spectroscopic analysis, ILs had substantial effects on papain's conformation.
13. In this paper, spectroscopic properties and static test of two different kinds of indoaniline cyanine dye films were studied.
14. Spectroscopic emulsion should be stored in a dry, oxygen - free environment.
15. Specific color reactions and spectroscopic analyses indicate preliminarily that the pink flower color pigment of P. mume "Fenpi Gongfen" is cyanins, namely acylated cyanidin 3-glycoside.
16. A simple method using spectroscopic ellipsometry to measure uniaxial liquid crystal layer is introduced.
17. Apparently the Disney studio had several requests from chemists for more information on the subject following the actual spectroscopic determination in 1959.
18. This book contains a wealth of information on all aspects of regulatory compliance monitoring using atomic spectroscopic analysis techniques.
19. A thorough knowledge of analytical chemistry and experience in chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques is therefore essential.
20. Chapters 1 and 2 include descriptions of the various chromatographic, electrophoretic and spectroscopic techniques used in such systems.
21. The inventive diagnostic apparatus is adapted for simultaneous acquisition of ultrasonic echo signals and surface enhanced Raman spectroscopic signals.
22. Methods A new compound was isolated by the silica gel and Sephadex LH-20 column chromatograph, and identified by the physicochemical characters and spectroscopic analysis.
23. Atmospheric refraction and dispersion affect the observation quality and efficiency of Large Sky Area Multi-object Fiber Spectroscopic Telescope (LAMOST).
24. " Debris in orbit, " Yang said. " Metallic structures . Unknown alloy composition on spectroscopic analysis. "
25. The relationship between the keyhole behavior and arc light emission flux is studied by spectroscopic method in plasma arc welding of stainless steel.
26. He is the principal investigator of the Baryon Oscillation Spectroscopic Survey – or BOSS – project.
27. Spatial heterodyne spectroscopy ( SHS ) is a new spectroscopic technique which can obtain high spectral resolution.
28. A voltammetric and control potential electrolysis investigation of the direct electro-oxidation decarboxylation of D-gluconate ion to D-arabinose on spectroscopic graphite electrode is reported.
29. Changes of sludge composition are reflected by a specific infrared spectroscopic pattern.
30. Their structures and some of the stereochemistry were elucidated by means of various modern spectroscopic techniques and chemical methods.
More similar words: microscopic, macroscopic, microscopically, electromagnetic spectrum, introspect, retrospect, introspection, retrospection, introspective, retrospective, microscope, spectre, spectrum, prospect, prospectus, electrostatics, prospective, kaleidoscope, tropical, electrode, electronic, aspect, electronics, specter, inspect, suspect, respect, electrothermal, electrolysis, suspect of.