Random good picture Not show
1. Should euthanasia be made legal?
2. They argued in favour of legalizing voluntary euthanasia .
3. Euthanasia is illegal in most countries.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. There are strong arguments for and against euthanasia.
5. Although some people campaign for the right to euthanasia, it is still illegal in most countries.
6. Most doctors are opposed to euthanasia on ethical grounds.
7. In the Netherlands euthanasia has already been legalized.
8. Euthanasia technically remained a criminal offence subject to a minimum prison sentence of 12 years under Article 293 of the penal code.
9. Euthanasia for terminally ill patients is a political hot potato.
10. But these analogies - murder, euthanasia - were summoned up in order to generate a remorse he did not instinctively feel.
11. Part four: Fortune's wheel of euthanasia in China.
12. Now the Dutch are considering permitting euthanasia for babies.
13. Should voluntary euthanasia assisted suicide be legalized?
14. Euthanasia can really relieve the pain of dying patients.
15. The legalization of euthanasia is an issue of controversy.
16. They canvassed the pros and cons of euthanasia.
17. By refusing to discuss euthanasia, they usher in something worse.
18. It mainly introduces theoretical foundation of euthanasia decimalization that included ethical and penal foundation.
19. Except the Netherlands all the European nations consider euthanasia illegal.
20. There has always been very strong support for euthanasia in the ACT.
21. The need for laws on euthanasia cannot be dodged for much longer.
22. Euthanasia is not yet legal in Japan, but given the excruciation suffering of patients with terminal cancer is terrible.
23. This covers proper veterinary care, competition injuries, euthanasia and retirement.
24. Because euthanasia is politically correct, prosecutors are often unwilling to press charges.
25. That probably explains why public opinion is broadly in favour of euthanasia, or at least certain forms of it.
26. The climate of opinion on the sensitive topic of euthanasia is changing gradually.
27. The decision caused a huge public outcry and a national debate on euthanasia.
28. In addition it should be noted that this Act also sets out in Schedule 2 approved methods of euthanasia.
29. But it seems that these profit-hungry hospitals have found a way of practising legalised euthanasia.
30. Wilson said the proportion of study subjects — 63 per cent — who thought euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide should be legal in certain circumstances is about the same among healthy individuals.
More similar words: Asian, than, at hand, thank, thanks, other than, thanks to, rather than, more than, no less than, not more than, no more than, give thanks, Thanksgiving, more than ever, more often than not, banana, hand in hand, neutral, nasty, Persian, Russian, in a sense, as soon as, south, southern, in truth, southeast, southwest, controversial.