Random good picture Not show
2. Two bottles of wine will suffice for lunch.
3. Will 10 suffice for the trip?
4. A light lunch will suffice .
5. Some bread and soup will suffice me.
6. Suffice it to say that they're having marital problems.
7. Suffice it to say, I refused to get involved.
8. A few brief observations will suffice for present purposes.
9. Give two instances in point — that will suffice.
10. One example will suffice to illustrate the point.
11. A light lunch should suffice me.
12. I will do my best to suffice you.
13. Suffice it to say that afterwards we never met again.
14. A few more statistics will suffice to show the trends of the time.
15. I won't go into all the depressing details; suffice it to say that the whole affair was an utter disaster.
16. Suffice to say, Mike won't be going to Tina's birthday party after what he said about her to her boss.
17. I won't go into all the details. Suffice it to say that the whole event was a complete disaster.
18. Generally, a letter will suffice.
19. Suffice to say, we smell a rat.
20. No longer will simply-serviceable shoulder bags suffice.
21. Suffice to say, a comeback never materialized.
22. A one-page letter should suffice.
23. A short table should suffice to show the differences.
24. That should suffice for her social obligations, she felt.
25. Two examples will suffice to illustrate this.
26. Perhaps a few more will suffice.
27. A few examples will suffice to illustrate the point.
28. A cover letter should never exceed one page; often a far shorter letter will suffice.http://sentencedict.com/suffice.html
29. Generally a brief note or a phone call will suffice.
30. I'm taking four hundred pounds' worth of travellers' cheques - I think that should suffice.