Random good picture Not show
(1) It's naive to think that teachers are always tolerant.
(2) Jim can be so naive sometimes.
(3) It's naive of you to believe he'll do what he says.
(4) It would be naive of us to think that football is only a game.
(5) I can't believe you were so naive as to trust him!
(6) She was very naive to believe that he'd stay with her.
(7) He smiled to think how naive he used to be.
(8) Her paintings have a naive, dreamlike quality.
(9) He regarded the move as politically naive.
(10) Their view was that he had been politically naive.
(11) They were naive and easily misled.
(12) Her naive attitude provoked their derision.
(13) Their approach to life is refreshingly naive.
(14) He's stunningly naive for a person of his age.
(15) Her speech was naive and ill-timed.
(16) Her rosy view of life abroad seems rather naive.
(17) I wish she'd wake up ! She's so naive!
(18) He was naive and easily influenced by his friends. Sentencedict.com
(19) I know I was a naive fool to trust him but he is a real charmer who totally took me in.
(20) Don't be so naive as to be taken in by their lies.
(21) The drama takes an idealistic,(sentencedict.com) even a naive view of the subject.
(22) It would be naive to think that this could solve all the area's problems straight away.
(23) If I was younger or more naive, the criticism would have destroyed me.
(24) She is so naive that she believes everything he tells her.
(25) You weren't so naive as to believe him, were you?
(26) They make the naive assumption that because it's popular it must be good.
(27) It was a little naive of you to think that they would listen to your suggestions.
(28) Environmentalists have criticized the plan as naive.
(29) Please don't pretend to be good to me. I'm so naive that I will take it seriously.
(30) Her colourful oils and works on paper have a naive, dreamlike quality.