Random good picture Not show
1. This is one of the country's foremost arts centres.
2. Rostropovich was long considered the world's foremost cellist.
3. He was one of the world's foremost scholars of ancient Indian culture.
4. The firm grew to be one of Europe's foremost graphics studios.
5. She ranks foremost among the country's leading conductors.
6. The decisive attack took off fromthe foremost position.
7. This question has been foremost in our minds recently.
8. It is first and foremost a trade agreement.
9. Economic concerns are foremost on many voters' minds.
10. Sharpton was foremost among the protestors.
11. She's one of the foremost experts on child psychology.
12. He does a little teaching, but first and foremost he's a writer.
13. The Prime Minister was foremost among those who condemned the violence.
14. He was a singer, but first and foremost a scholar.
15. Dublin is thought of first and foremost for its literary heritage.
16. Although many consider Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon to be foremost an excellent kung fu movie,the story depicts many forms of love,the most memorable of which is the poignant romance between the two star-crossed lovers played by Chow Yun fat and Michelle Yeoh.
17. He is considered the foremost British artist of this century.
18. Cuomo is one of our foremost political minds.
19. Your loyalty lies first and foremost with your family.
20. It is a film first and foremost about loss.
21. First and foremost is the potential for massive fraud.
22. I am rock's foremost poet and ill-mannered grouch.
23. The opera is first and foremost an evocation of genius loci,[sentencedict.com] and subsequently a gallery of types and humours.
24. Hunts Point were first and foremost stone contractors, and they had hired an engineering firm to design and make the trusses.
25. Now 32 carriers are flying into Tegel Airport, foremost among them Lufthansa, which was founded in Berlin in 1926.
26. Foremost among these economic constraints is the markedly low level of complementarity in the structure of production of the two regions.
27. He does a bit of writing, but first and foremost he's a teacher.
28. In spite of being elected to office, she remains first and foremost a writer.
29. My other travelling companion, John Lawrence, would describe himself first and foremost as a writer.
30. Whenever we want to combat our enemies, first and foremost we must start by understanding them rather than exaggerating their motives. Criss Jami
More similar words: first and foremost, make the most of, for the most part, most, at most, utmost, mostly, almost, hindmost, uppermost, innermost, tremor, remote, remove, remorse, removal, ceremony, premonition, all the more, once more, aforementioned, moss, mosque, moses, osmosis, atmosphere, animosity, lachrymose, atmospheric, homosexual.