Random good picture Not show
(1) He's getting a bit cantankerous in his old age.
(2) As Ethel grew older, she became more cantankerous.
(3) The cantankerous tone of Hippolytus can not be denied.
(4) Brooks is the committee's cantankerous chairman.
(5) Can it be plain cantankerous at times?
(6) The cantankerous aide organized support for health care reform, coordinated the Whitewater defense and helped chart the course to renomination.
(7) A cantankerous argument followed, which the touchy Hennepin would never forget.
(8) Dominic Everardus Bogardus, a cantankerous but more stable replacement, arrived a year later.
(9) The defendant is a cantankerous individual gripped by the dangerous delusion that his opinion matters.
(10) A cantankerous sojourn in Aberdeen ended when he was forcibly evicted from his lodgings.
(11) Cantankerous chap Roger always was.
(12) David's first wife , was cantankerous.
(13) He met a crabbed, cantankerous director.
(14) The cantankerous bus driver rouse on the children for singing.
(15) And for the bruised and cantankerous American psyche, it could not come at a worse time.
(16) This " troubleshooter " listened and let the cantankerous customer enjoy himself pouring out his tirade.
(17) Sometimes they can be cantankerous, mean - spirited, unkind, and sometimes downright cruel.
(18) Mrs Letouzel, you cantankerous old bag , what do you mean, by complaining about your money!
(19) He was nothing but a narrow, ignorant, and cantankerous sea -- faring man .
(20) The forces of nature, cantankerous mothers-in-law , crashing hard - drives, and the hero's own feelings of inadequacy can make for good obstacles, too. Sentencedict.com
(21) Johnson:Yeah, well, think of anybody else. Frank Lloyd Wright was too cantankerous to love. Mies van der rohe.
(22) You grow old if you are irritable, crotchety, petulant, and cantankerous.
(23) Bill Murray plays the funeral director anxious to keep the cantankerous customer satisfied.
More similar words: instantaneous, banker, investment banker, onerous, generous, numerous, tantalize, dexterous, prosperous, dangerous, ponderous, boisterous, treacherous, vociferous, odoriferous, obstreperous, preposterous, spontaneous, fantabulous, tinker, hunker down, blanket, hunkered down, take root, tank, peter out, come round, antihero, intangible, bantam.