Random good picture Not show
1. Those copper articles were superficially brassed.
2. Her hair shone like burnished copper.
3. This old bed has a copper frame.
4. Chile is the world's largest producer of copper.
5. He polished up the old copper coins.
6. Copper pipe is sold in lengths.
7. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.
8. Copper and silver are both metals.
9. The copper pipework has corroded in places.
10. Copper and zinc are fused to make brass.
11. Copper wire is flexile.
12. Copper conducts electricity well.
13. When nitric acid is poured on copper, a brown vapor gives off.
14. Brass is formed by the fusion of copper and zinc.
15. The cable has a copper wire surrounded by a plastic sheath.
16. Brass is a metallic alloy of copper and zinc.
17. Copper has been mined here since the sixteenth century.
18. The sun caught her dazzling copper hair.
19. They mine a lot of copper around these parts.
20. Chemical analysis revealed a high content of copper.
21. He would "cosmeticize"the opencast copper mine.
22. Is the pipe copper or lead?
23. Iron casts better than copper.
24. She works mainly in copper.
25. What is the chemical symbol for copper?
26. Beat the copper into this shape.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Copper has less resistance to electricity than lead.
28. They proved up the copper deposit.
29. Copper is a highly conductive metal.
30. Copper is a very conductive metal.
More similar words: grasshopper, cop, cope, scope, copious, hard copy, cope with, oppose, topple, telescope, photocopy, cacophony, copiously, opposed, opponent, upper, cornucopia, microscope, helicopter, opposite, opposing, chopping, zipper, pepper, photocopier, opportune, opposable, oppressor, oppressed, happen.