Similar words: encyclopedia, cycle, recycle, bicycle, tricycle, life cycle, motorcycle, supply closet. Meaning: ['saɪkləʊn] n. 1. (meteorology) rapid inward circulation of air masses about a low-pressure center; circling counterclockwise in the northern hemisphere and clockwise in the southern 2. a violent rotating windstorm.
Random good picture Not show
1. An exceptionally violent cyclone hit the town last night.
2. A tropical cyclone brought heavy rain to the country last week.
3. In 1974 Darwin was devastated by Cyclone Tracy.
4. The cyclone struck the village late last night.
5. The cyclone has resulted in many thousands of deaths.
6. May 1991: international economic assistance for cyclone disaster.
7. They could make no headway against such a cyclone, and ran back down the slope to the cover of the woods.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The gear is protected by a cyclone fence topped with razor wire.
9. We are forbidden to ride the Cyclone, though I break the rule, and ride it, but rarely.
10. Oshkosh reverberated with the sound of 18 Wright Cyclone radial engines chattering away.
11. However, weather forecasters say the cyclone should move offshore, promising dry conditions on Sunday.
12. The entire complex is surrounded by a ten-foot Cyclone fence crowned with multiple rows of barbed wire.
13. The total annual operating budget of the Cyclone Preparedness Programme was under US$136,000.
14. Beyond the monster human cyclone of a moshpit, audience member stood frozen like rabbits in the glare of juggernaut halogens.
15. Spiralling cyclone winds churn up ocean waters.
16. Replacing a classifier a cyclone in classification a tendency.
17. Review on Tropical Cyclone JANGMI is available.
18. Welcome to Tropical Cyclone Subject Index!
19. Studies on the Service Life of 200 mm Cyclone Cones.
20. A new rough cyclone separation system was designed by attaching a stripper to the cone bottom of the conventional rough cyclone separator.
21. In tropical cyclone, the driving factor is diabatic heating, while in extratropical cyclone(sentencedict.com), the relatively important factor is the torque relating to the baroclinic instability of frontal zone.
22. On the base of deeply understanding of preheater cyclone, dose the research for the flow of gas, moving tracks of particles, pressure drop and separated efficiency in many different conditions.
23. This machine is made up of crusher, cyclone separator, pulse dust - collecting box etc.
24. The north and south winds met where the house stood, and made it the exact centre of the cyclone.
25. Griffin output fell because of maintenance and downtime associated with cyclone Gertie.
26. Stupid kids get killed falling off the Palisades trying to sneak into the park through a hole in the Cyclone fence.
27. So the fares were collected, the ship was going come hurricane, cyclone, what-have-you.
28. You also came through the air, being carried by a cyclone.
29. The wall sticking of dry powder is concerned to geometric figure of cyclone chamber, roughness of wall, velocity of air and static charge.
30. The three - dimension gas - particle flow in a spiral cyclone is simulated numerically.