Random good picture Not show
1. A tropical cyclone brought heavy rain to the country last week.
2. Review on Tropical Cyclone JANGMI is available.
3. Welcome to Tropical Cyclone Subject Index!
4. In tropical cyclone, the driving factor is diabatic heating, while in extratropical cyclone, the relatively important factor is the torque relating to the baroclinic instability of frontal zone.
5. A tropical cyclone occurring in the western Pacific or Indian oceans.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Strong winds blow around the center of a tropical cyclone.
7. A case study on an event with a tropical cyclone approaching Hong Kong is included to demonstrate the significance of meteorological conditions in determining the visibility and PM2.5 concentration.
8. An objective analogue prediction model of tropical cyclone track is brought forward that considers the synthetical evaluation environment.
9. Also the three basic rules of the tropical cyclone motion are derived solution of governing equation.
10. Additionally tropical cyclone and its peripheral cloud type of squall line are closely related to the typhoon.
11. By using tropical cyclone parameterinitial and final environmental fields, an objective resemble criterion is built up.
12. In this paper, a synthetic medium-range forecasting model for tropical cyclone motion using statistical interpretation technique is developed.
13. Using the correlation analysis the statistical forecast equation for the frequency variation of the tropical cyclone is set up.
14. The forecasting model was constructed with nonlinear correlation ratios between transformed predictors and tropical cyclone landfalling event and REEP.
15. MAKA is the 7 th name in the third column central Pacific tropical cyclone name list.
More similar words: biogeochemical cycle, tropical, tropical zone, tropical fish, cyclone, tropics, encyclical, isentropic, topical, microscopically, epicycle, catastrophically, encyclopedia, nitrogen cycle, anthropic, tropism, misanthropic, philanthropic, spectroscopic, phototropism, hypermetropia, typical, typically, atypical, halcyon, physical capital, eutrophication, astronomical, petrochemical, cycle.