Random good picture Not show
1. NEI theory and the theory of Channel Tropism.
2. Tropism of taste: bitter, cold. In the heart, stomach.
3. The standard of Channel Tropism of TCM.
4. Objective : To discuss tropism of Tibetan drug Yuganzi.
5. Second, exploring the objective mode and merit tropism of constituting administrative procedures code in our country.
6. Aerotropism A TROPISM in which the orientating stimulus is oxygen.
7. The tropism of administration in universities is the centralization of political or power and bureaucrat management.
8. Applying disposition tropism check table, the specimen are divided into three kinds of disposition forms, sure as the partial introversion, middle, extroversion.
9. Method:Using epidemic disease investigation center's CES-D, SAQ and tropism testing questionnaire as survey tools, we have carried out a questionnaire investigation among 1100 medical students.
10. Hydrotropism (hydrotropic movement) A tropism in which the stimulus is water. It is a special kind of chemotropism.
11. I think, the significance of this artistic tropism lies in that only artistic realm can distinct his works from others at the tide of this return to literator paintings traditions.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Although env gene correlates with cell tropism, coreceptor usage and HIV syncytium inducing, it may have relationship with the whole genome, whether these phenotypes are present or not.
13. The theory question of Ginseng " channel tropism show lol be further discussed. "
14. At angles of maintainance ligament, value tropism and formation approach, the difference between anaclitic social network and implemental one was studied finally.
15. Tropism of taste: Gan Wen. In the lungs, spleen by.
16. It would seem that a veritable tropism impels people to keep their heads held high.
17. Chemotropism (chemotropic movement) A TROPISM in which the stimulus is chemical.
18. The basic trend of modern philosophy manifests that the rationale returns to the life world. It leads to the transformation of thought and value tropism.
19. Compared with the stiff presupposed objectives,(sentencedict.com) the object design of the dialogue instruction features the typical "developing objective" tropism.
20. The only known human pathogenic parvovirus, B 19, has a tropism for erythroid progenitor cells.
21. Most ball-grinding powders, which are get from hydrogen decrepitation powder-fabricating technique are polycrystalline, which we assume will affect tropism so as to get low magnetic properties.
22. The modern experimental base of studying the theory of Channel Tropism.
23. But, as influenced by his deep-rooted traditional ideology of masculinism , the images of fiery women also reflect Lao-Shes dilemma of value tropism.
24. PET film oxygen permeance ratio is dropped after crystallization through drawing tropism, modified the barrier performance.
25. The building is light and full of nimbus materialize modern taste tropism.
26. It is feasible method that we use the multiple correlation analysis to research the theory of meridian tropism based on the NEI network.
27. The goods that be beautified mostly can attract and decide the readers'interest tropism.
28. By analyzing Perylene Dichroism electron spectra , this paper studies relationship of tropism axis, tropism face and molecule plane in Biaxially-stretched PVA polymer film method experiments.
29. The study provides significant value for clinical rapid diagnosis and the basis for the research of PCV2 pathopoiesis mechanism and tissue tropism.
30. Self-interest demand of state actor makes it form foreign policy tropism of isolation and nonalignment under the special culture ideas.
More similar words: malapropism, tropics, philanthropist, tropical, escapism, propitiate, propitious, propinquity, trophy, utopianism, misanthropic, atrophy, entropy, philanthropic, spectroscopic, a drop in the bucket, hypertrophy, troposphere, apostrophe, metropolis, catastrophe, utopian socialism, astrophysics, metropolitan, catastrophic, eutrophication, electroplating, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, astrophysicist.