Random good picture Not show
1. The discussion focused on topical issues in medicine.
2. The magazine's aim is to discuss topical issues within a Christian framework.
3. This lotion is for topical application only.
4. Genetic manipulation is a fairly topical issue these days.
5. The humour was topical and apt.
6. In this chapter, we have opted for a topical format.
7. Topical steroid requirement - To allow monitoring, topical steroids were prescribed by the investigator.
8. Ethanol has a systemic as well as topical action on the gastric parietal cell.
9. Select one topical current affairs issue each week and swot up on it from newspapers and magazines.
10. Senator Moynihan's topical theme is how to make the world safe for, but also from, ethnicity.
11. Patients were allowed to use topical steroids and emollients as required.
12. In the 1970s, he recorded topical songs about Watergate and the Vietnam War.
13. He is known for recording topical songs about social issues.
14. The journal Public Money and Management contains topical articles covering the whole of the public sector.
15. They were advised to use topical steroids only on severely affected areas of skin(sentencedict.com), in accordance with our usual practice.
16. Scientific Correspondence is for discussion of topical scientific matters, including those published in Nature, and for miscellaneous contributions.
17. This explores historical discoveries and topical issues likely to appeal to pupils.
18. The group on active treatment used 60% less topical steroid.
19. The recent events in Europe have made this film topical.
20. Our economy continues to grow, our financial foundation remains solid, our society remains pluralistic , and our politicians continue to debate openly on all the topical issues.
21. Against this background, the first book devoted exclusively to this exciting and topical subject should be a significant landmark.
22. Written in a straight-forward way, this guide is the ideal introduction to a highly topical subject.
23. Modern economic trade-offs and an old human failing lie behind this topical sequence.
24. In the seventeenth century much of the critical output fastened on topical issues arising out of current publications.
25. To further clarify the benefit of the combination of topical techniques for tumour destruction and external beam radiotherapy randomised studies are required.
26. Hot or not: Good cast, good creative team; a suspense story about political corruption always seems to be topical.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Open Space To be considered for this slot, pieces should be 1,000 words in length and address a topical issue.
28. Climate change is already more important than acid rain, genetic engineering a more topical issue than saving whales.
29. Sometimes the salience of certain power bases may shift with topical issues.
30. There are 23 ways of prescribing antibiotics for acne based on oral, topical, or combined use of available preparations.
More similar words: tropical, microscopically, topic, typical, typically, atypical, utopia, utopian, dystopia, myopic, go to pieces, autopilot, dystopian, tropics, utopianism, microscopic, macroscopic, misanthropic, spectroscopic, philanthropic, utopian socialism, picayune, despicable, perspicacity, perspicacious, comical, comically, medical, logical, magical.