Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion All the hypermetropia children must use atropine.
2. The recovery rate of simple hypermetropia was 54.31%, which was significantly higher than other refractive types.
3. Methods We reviewed 104 cases of aniso hypermetropia and 13 cases of aniso myopia and analysed their correlations.
4. Methods Hypermetropia and myopia were induced by convex lens in front of eyes of 32 subjects.
5. Methods Hypermetropia and myopia were induced by playing concave and convex lens in front of eyes of 32 subjects.
6. With age increasing, the diopter of these subjects had a tendency of hypermetropia from myopia.
7. Objective:To investigate the rules of refractive changes in children with hypermetropia.
8. During development there was decrease in the degree of hypermetropia of increase in the degree of myopia (75% ) on the major spherical changes of all cases.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. AIM : To analysis the trait and postoperative effect of hypermetropia patients combined with fixed esotropia.
10. Conclusion The ultimate cause of winking in children is vision fatigue resulting from hypermetropia.
More similar words: hypertrophy, metropolis, metropolitan, hermetic, metro, tropism, tropics, hermetically, tropical, metronome, phototropism, hype, hyper, opiate, utopia, myopia, hyperbole, utopian, hyperspace, dystopia, hyperactive, dystopian, hypertension, hyperacidity, cornucopia, utopianism, hypercritical, hyperglycemia, hypersensitive, gourmet.