Random good picture Not show
(1) The Anthropic Principle is introduced and the possibility of the multiverse is addressed.
(2) I won't try to explain the anthropic principle, as I am not sure how to do so without making it sound tautological .
(3) All in anthropic history would become smoke and cloud through your eyes excepting immortal culture.
(4) But the Anthropic Principle should warn us to be wary of such arguments.
(5) One can apply the Anthropic Principle, in either its Strong, or Weak[sentencedict.com], versions.
(6) Geoscience is the prerequisite basic science of the society development, anthropic lives.
(7) As the medieval epic, Dante's Divine Comedy has the epoch-making significance in the anthropic history of literature and thought.
(8) This solution satisfies many physicists but leaves many others implacably hostile to anthropic resolutions of physics problems.
(9) Instead, I shall adopt what is known as the Weak Anthropic Principle.
(10) The 1998 Changjiang flood disaster was caused by two factors: anthropic and natural and human activities.
More similar words: misanthropic, philanthropic, philanthropist, misanthrope, misanthropy, anthropology, philanthropy, anthropologist, anthropomorphic, tropics, tropical, isentropic, tropical zone, tropical fish, run-through, run through, a drop in the bucket, topic, myopic, topical, throw, throb, throne, throng, throat, throes, drop in, telescopic, throw in, throw off.